Jump to content
  • Welcome to AutoLanka

    :action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Duncan

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Hyaenidae said:

Female/male rear and OneShot goes like Baiyas on Toyotas

Wait a minute...this is impossible..you can't possibly be referring to..our very own dank meme lord?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, □AVANTE□ said:

Wait a minute...this is impossible..you can't possibly be referring to..our very own dank meme lord?

 

Screenshot_20200117-160142_Facebook.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fiat fan said:

 

Screenshot_20200117-160142_Facebook.jpg

Yo!! Not like that bro! You scared me for a second...can't handle all that dank in one shot, have some mercy. Let me catch my breath! 😥

...

This is my brother's phone wallpaper too lol.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, □AVANTE□ said:

Yo!! Not like that bro! You scared me for a second...can't handle all that dank in one shot, have some mercy. Let me catch my breath! 😥

...

This is my brother's phone wallpaper too lol.

They have Batman. We have back man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, fiat fan said:

They have Batman. We have back man

Joaquin phoenix acts as the joker but is treated like a hero, our backman acts like a hero and is treated like a joker.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

X0no0fP.jpg

ZjEc0BN.jpg

PVnEkIR.jpg

sAvkJH5.jpg

zSB8Tbv.jpg

The headlights are from a Nissan Primera for sure, but taillights? ?? Is that from a Toyota Rush?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Supiriyak soyannekuta.

For only 47.50 lacks, this baby could be yours. Look at that sunroof.

Fatta fata fata

elama

maxxa machan

eka wasi

mage ekah 

Thel 27.36 karanwa machan.

FB_IMG_1582668047974.jpg

FB_IMG_1582668053954.jpg

FB_IMG_1582668037510.jpg

FB_IMG_1582668040309.jpg

FB_IMG_1582668043484.jpg

  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2020 at 3:33 AM, fiat fan said:

Supiriyak soyannekuta.

For only 47.50 lacks, this baby could be yours. Look at that sunroof.

Fatta fata fata

elama

maxxa machan

eka wasi

mage ekah 

Thel 27.36 karanwa machan.

 

FB_IMG_1582668043484.jpg

If only the government bothered to use that much lighting on the A1 road. I'll be damned

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A concerned citizen reminds you to stay focused on road

20200305_082943.thumb.JPG.0cf01fe8d54d9e3003d5eba605f2839f.JPG

  • Haha 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, alds said:

A concerned citizen reminds you to stay focused on road

20200305_082943.thumb.JPG.0cf01fe8d54d9e3003d5eba605f2839f.JPG

1. Nice of him to give you blessings if your attempts to not touch fails...

2. What the heck are those numbers ? For touching services AFTER you have driven ? or a touching service you can drive yourself to ?

3. Is this an office transport van ? What the heck is going on in these cans ? Seems to be rather swinging..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Sir Lancerlot said:

Da Hekk ... ?

N0toebo.png

kgnxoxW.png

Notoriously slow vehicle for its class, something is very wrong about the price hes asking, compared to the market 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tiv said:

Notoriously slow vehicle for its class, something is very wrong about the price hes asking, compared to the market 

Maybe he tried to put mileage as the price tag just to have some fun :P

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2020 at 10:14 PM, sathyajithj99 said:

The headlights are from a Nissan Primera for sure, but taillights? ?? Is that from a Toyota Rush?

Tail lights from Toyota Fielder? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Sir Lancerlot said:

Da Hekk ... ?

N0toebo.png

kgnxoxW.png

I swear I was gonna post this. I wish I could have added 2 zeroes to my cars mileage when selling it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...