• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

Parents of a high class 36 year old fair, kind, rarely used and well educated lansuer looking for a suitable theeweel or bike. If interested please forward a photo with the horoscope to xxxxxxx.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone give me an advice? Sorry for the bad english onwards, but I think I really need one as of now. Lately, I noticed that my girlfriend had lots of calls on her phone, and when I ask who is it, she always hungs it up quickly and she said it's one of her friends/business contacts. I also noticed that recently, she goes home late, and when I ask why was she late, she always tell me that she went overtime because of her team building meet, although when I checked her pay slip, she had no overtime fee and I was a bit surprised since as far as I know, they didn't had any team building meets since 3 months ago. So, I went to her boss and asked about this, but her boss said that they only did team building meets only one time with her co-office mates a long time ago (which confirms that I was right), and as an extra, she's been absent on that meet, and her boss told me that she's been absent in her work a couple of days as well. The next day, she went out and told me she'll be attending her "urgent team building meet", so, keeping a distance, I followed her with my motorbike, and not far away from her place, a man fetched her on his car. I stopped my motorbike from a distance to make sure they won't hear me and observed them, and when they were going to drive out, I was about to follow then but when I start the engine, it died on me. So I want to ask for advice, where would the problem be? Is it the spark plug that caused the starting to fail, or is it on the main engine? The clutch, perhaps? Please give me a good advice. Thanks for noticing.

• Like 4

Can someone give me an advice? Sorry for the bad english onwards, but I think I really need one as of now. Lately, I noticed that my girlfriend had lots of calls on her phone, and when I ask who is it, she always hungs it up quickly and she said it's one of her friends/business contacts. I also noticed that recently, she goes home late, and when I ask why was she late, she always tell me that she went overtime because of her team building meet, although when I checked her pay slip, she had no overtime fee and I was a bit surprised since as far as I know, they didn't had any team building meets since 3 months ago. So, I went to her boss and asked about this, but her boss said that they only did team building meets only one time with her co-office mates a long time ago (which confirms that I was right), and as an extra, she's been absent on that meet, and her boss told me that she's been absent in her work a couple of days as well. The next day, she went out and told me she'll be attending her "urgent team building meet", so, keeping a distance, I followed her with my motorbike, and not far away from her place, a man fetched her on his car. I stopped my motorbike from a distance to make sure they won't hear me and observed them, and when they were going to drive out, I was about to follow then but when I start the engine, it died on me. So I want to ask for advice, where would the problem be? Is it the spark plug that caused the starting to fail, or is it on the main engine? The clutch, perhaps? Please give me a good advice. Thanks for noticing.

It seems you are too late to recover the engine. Normally engines not dead suddenly. As a bike owner you must feel some small small signals like misfire, fuel overflow from carburetor etc .. before engine dead. If you have maintain the bike regularly this never happen . At least need to change oil in recommend intervals. Time to find another bike. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Wait, what?? Did the Civic drivers know they were racing?

I'm willing to bet that the civic's were driving in reverse at the time! :D Or it was probably like the time a three-wheeler guy raced the white Gallardo and won!

(The 3-wheeler vs the Lambo race is up on facebook somewhere and its pretty funny. I forget where I saw it, else I'd link it here. They totally did it for jokes, the guys in the three wheeler are like: Don't worry machang, put it in gear in and over take, you don't need to worry! In Sri Lanka tuk-tuk is king, not Lamborghini. You overtake, I'm going to record it, to show the world!)

Edited by Kavvz
  • Like 1

I'm willing to bet that the civic's were driving in reverse at the time! :D Or it was probably like the time a three-wheeler guy raced the white Gallardo and won!

(The 3-wheeler vs the Lambo race is up on facebook somewhere and its pretty funny. I forget where I saw it, else I'd link it here. They totally did it for jokes, the guys in the three wheeler are like: Don't worry machang, put it in gear in and over take, you don't need to worry! In Sri Lanka tuk-tuk is king, not Lamborghini. You overtake, I'm going to record it, to show the world!)

Edited by Davy
  • Like 1

:sport-smiley-004: Typical tuk tuk mentality...

But they were clearly doing it as a joke, unlike our friends in the Panda's. I'm inclined to believe that they think their cars are better than 99% of the cars out there on the road!

Edited by Kavvz
  • Like 1

they think their cars are better than 99% of the cars out there on the road!

Oh God yes, a friend of mine bought one and started telling me it's the best csr in the world and I should sell my corona and buy a panda because nothing beats a panda.......