• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

how on earth did this happen?

I am not sure, but might be driver lost his clutch balance while engaged in reverse gear (while engine switched on).

Sudden jump to backward. (Nissan saved life of Toyota :) )

However it reminds me the method used to examine the death of "Dodampe Mudalali" fallen/pushed from 4th floor of CID in 1966. Details story appeared in last week Sunday Lankadeepa - Diyatha, if I am not mistaken.

• 2 weeks later...
Probably tried to overtake (at a bend, with a solid line!).

If the police arrives, before they clear that shit, they will definitely get fined :D

PS: on second thought it looks like the lorry on the right is parked on the shoulder lane?

Edited by Reckless

If the police arrives, before they clear that shit, they will definitely get fined :D

PS: on second thought it looks like the lorry on the right is parked on the shoulder lane?

In the second photo you can clearly see the solid line marking the edge of the road, so I think this guy was overtaking on the oncoming side.

In the second photo you can clearly see the solid line marking the edge of the road, so I think this guy was overtaking on the oncoming side.

Yeah and there are cats eyes fixed on the center lane marker. I too believe the guy tried some kinda over taking stunt and failed miserably.

• 3 weeks later...
That moment when you realize the lack of downforce but also remember there's leftover stainless steel tubing from your balcony railing. :D

All the better to push on when it breaks down: Don't you just hate it when you have to stick your hands on the dusty boot to bump start / thallu start ur car? Well now you don't have to: Introducing the PUSH RAIL!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
That moment when you realize the lack of downforce but also remember there's leftover stainless steel tubing from your balcony railing. :D

And is it me, or are the 2 roof-rails different from each other?

that comment cracked me up more than the picture. Epic!! :D

it looks to me like one roof rail is lower than the other, or may be its the way the pic was taken.