• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Duncan

Autolanka Funniest Moments

what?? NO! I WANNA SEE! ANEY ANEY ANEY!! PLS PLS! davy PM me the link will you??

Found it. Ewwww tiny boobies! Ewwwwww why did I look at thaaaat???

OK now, share the fun! After all, what did we learn in school? :sport-smiley-004:

I found this hilarious because I didn't even have to think twice on WHY. I should be embarrassed :mellow:

[img=https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q71/969418_417028261739512_1996581166_n.jpg]

That was long time back isn't it? I've seen both clips. :D

OK now, share the fun! After all, what did we learn in school? :sport-smiley-004:

just google "desi w*ore gets dressed up after s*x and eats food while sitting topl3ss" you can fill in the blanks. trust me, its a buzzkill. my wang just shrivelled at the site.

what?? NO! I WANNA SEE! ANEY ANEY ANEY!! PLS PLS! davy PM me the link will you??

:D Sorry I couldnt reply earlier, Just got home and laughed so hard at this post!

just google "desi w*ore gets dressed up after s*x and eats food while sitting topl3ss" you can fill in the blanks. trust me, its a buzzkill. my wang just shrivelled at the site.

LOL :D You wanted it Komi. There you go! lol That's the famous isso clip. It was popular back then because we didnt have all the online resources at the time it was leaked.

:D Sorry I couldnt reply earlier, Just got home and laughed so hard at this post!

LOL :D You wanted it Komi. There you go! lol That's the famous isso clip. It was popular back then because we didnt have all the online resources at the time it was leaked.

There was another.... Giving away modeling action... Komi... you want it?

There was another.... Giving away modeling action... Komi... you want it?

oh why not. PM me. its like watching horror films. you hate to but you want to!

i still cna't find it!!
Found it. Ewwww tiny boobies! Ewwwwww why did I look at thaaaat???

7.53pm to 8.47pm; the efforts put into this deserve a round of applause!

If only our newbie's put 1/4 of this sort of effort into finding the fuel efficiency of an Allion 260 or the best car for 2.0million, this forum would be a better place to be in...

• Like 4

hey komi if you can PM me both of them too. :D

7.53pm to 8.47pm; the efforts put into this deserve a round of applause!

If only our newbie's put 1/4 of this sort of effort into finding the fuel efficiency of an Allion 260 or the best car for 2.0million, this forum would be a better place to be in...

BAHAHAHA!

aney palayan bung yanna! umbala hoyanne naa wagey. hmph! *-hissy fit-*

I found this hilarious because I didn't even have to think twice on WHY. I should be embarrassed :mellow:

969418_417028261739512_1996581166_n.jpg

I still can't draw the lines even after seeing that clip again, I've seen it many many years ago. One helluva memory you have, dude!

Lets see this second one, I don't remember this.

another proud civic owner.. :D

c5h5.jpg

qbpk.jpg

cxph.jpg

Cool car! Only about 15 years too late

sure this will be a thoranak in nyt with full of multy color LED's :sport-smiley-004:

As a owner of an Eg , its really sad to see this destruction, especially to those 130 BHP vtecs! Ayyo.

It's like trying to fight the plague. I remember one guy comes to checkout the regard the garage. Indika goes on and on about performance mods. His reply? "Ko... Body kit naa, yata light naa scoop naa... Aiyyo Honda wadak naa Eva nethuwa"

I rest my case

another proud civic owner.. :D

c5h5.jpg

qbpk.jpg

cxph.jpg

This car needs to be rebranded as "Honda Julola" :sport-smiley-004: