• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Duncan

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Hence, milk the single life for as long as possible :D

There were three couples.....

Modern Wedding Photography Locations. High Demand !!!

He's right, plenty of people go to spots to pre-shoot before weddings like Independance Square (less due to security). People love to go to Galle Face Hotel and Mount Lavinia Hotel, even tho the functions are elsewhere.

He's right, plenty of people go to spots to pre-shoot before weddings like Independance Square (less due to security). People love to go to Galle Face Hotel and Mount Lavinia Hotel, even tho the functions are elsewhere.

Independence Square, hotel hardens and other scenic locations are find by me. What I think is lame are locations like the one in the photo.

Since a certain photographer (R.D) started this trend of doing shoots in abstract locations (and making them stunning using his lighting skills), every "studio" wants to be in on it. But most fail to get the lighting right and end up looking like the couple tried to find a dodgy place for some pre-wedding hanky-panky.

• Like 1

Spotted at Nugegoda...

ymu3.jpg

Translation: "Not too excited about going to heaven - Not too scared to go to hell"

Independence Square, hotel hardens and other scenic locations are find by me. What I think is lame are locations like the one in the photo.

Since a certain photographer (R.D) started this trend of doing shoots in abstract locations (and making them stunning using his lighting skills), every "studio" wants to be in on it. But most fail to get the lighting right and end up looking like the couple tried to find a dodgy place for some pre-wedding hanky-panky.

I haven't seen examples, but you last sentence made me lol :D

Hence, milk the single life for as long as possible :D

not all of us are lucky as that peri. :(

But most fail to get the lighting right and end up looking like the

couple tried to find a dodgy place for some pre-wedding hanky-panky. :sarcastic_hand:

True true.. watchman

Edited by Charith H Jayasinghe

Spotted some rice buckets on FB,. :violent-smiley-027:

hjo1.jpg
tzoy.jpg
jp8o.jpg
pg7o.jpg

:sad-smiley-066:

Edited by Blitz

shaaa perahare ginayanna hudai

geez.. these people. how small must there ... be

uuuuhhh you never know, they might strap on some led condoms at night specially the green ek guy.. look at those lights.

The CS Driver: "Who needs brake lights when there are FIVE of them under the bumper"