• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

Hey everyone

Almost all of us should have at least a cell phone with camera feature, if not a proper SLR.

So when during your daily travels, if you see a funny moment, take a picture and send it to [email protected]

MADZ can create a separate pics album for these.

Try to keep the pics motoring related. But exceptional non-motoring related pics will also be accepted.

Looking forward to what you guys come up with. :jumping-smiley-013:

By the way, it does not matter where on the planet you live or where the pic(s) was taken to submit your entry.

Cheers

I look into my crystal ball and see a flood of mails of three wheelers with "Type-R" stickers and/or 4x4 stickers.

Mona posts just reminds me, I'm sure I have a pic of a Charade with Type-R stickers somewhere...

hei peri how about then pic u post sometimes back that ACURA badge upside down.

if u have that pic post it

This has been posted before - but here it is again...

Introducing the all new - McDonalds - Walk-Thru....

Oh maaan.... U ... Ur lucky ur on the other side. I would post that one of u and ur wifey, but its not automotive related... Or ur wedding pics, but that aint related either.

hmmm, I should be able to find something of u.... just u wait.

Heh... heh.. Good times man good times... thanks for reminding :D

lol..i'm guessing that is legal in sri lanka?? most drive throughs in the US have signs saying that they will not serve customers who arrive on foot. my friends and i really actually considered getting in a huge cardboard box, and walking through pretending like we were in a car to see what they'd do ;) never really felt idiotic enough to try it out though!

Edited by ucscsades

lol..i'm guessing that is legal in sri lanka?? most drive throughs in the US have signs saying that they will not serve customers who arrive on foot. my friends and i really actually considered getting in a huge cardboard box, and walking through pretending like we were in a car to see what they'd do :grinning-smiley-003: never really felt idiotic enough to try it out though!

I was chasing a 300C trying to get a pic of it!! (I took the oppotunity to check if I could get something from the window while I was doing that, but that was not the primary purpose...)

Where were the BMW's then...

Didn't have the BMW back then, but had a nice Merc E200, but these honda boys ruined it all.... My wife still blasts Preveen and the gang, coz the nicely decorated (and paid a absurd amount to do that also) Merc is no where is the wedding pictures.....

Didn't have the BMW back then, but had a nice Merc E200, but these honda boys ruined it all.... My wife still blasts Preveen and the gang, coz the nicely decorated (and paid a absurd amount to do that also) Merc is no where is the wedding pictures.....

U mean 2 say they showed up in the Honda insted of the Merc

Preveen was not responsible. I was doing some running around Colombo in the Cali, trying to get some stuff when this was planned :grinning-smiley-003: U might remember I was missing for some time, and just only got back in time for the going away :blink: