• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

1 hour ago, MaleCortana said:

respekt, car has gone in reverse for 38k kms across the time span of a month narrowly beating out Muthukumara Mudiyanselage Mater Tow Mater's previously held record of driving in reverse. #Praid #SiriLanka

The car sales guy took down the ad seconds after I sent both pics saying that it was sold 😄 I'm certain that it will  reappear soon with even lower millage .

1 hour ago, asrock said:

The car sales guy took down the ad seconds after I sent both pics saying that it was sold 😄 I'm certain that it will  reappear soon with even lower millage .

Becareful..these guys are like a mafia...they have a unique set of skills...they will hunt you down...find your car...fill it up with cataloy and give it a sale paint and torture your sight with gold bejes.

I have a unique set of skills - liam neeson taken | Meme Generator

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Once there was a 110 Diesel car in Matara, it looked mint. But was a basic X version without any auto mirrors.

They quoted it 22 odd something back around 6 months back and never went sold, But in around 2 months of time, they reposted with the same color, same vehicle (GA-xx7x something), this time with power mirrors. Do not know how they did so. But there was no version badge on the back.

Then they advertised it for the same price, which I believe eventually got sold.

2 hours ago, caesarprime said:

Once there was a 110 Diesel car in Matara, it looked mint. But was a basic X version without any auto mirrors.

They quoted it 22 odd something back around 6 months back and never went sold, But in around 2 months of time, they reposted with the same color, same vehicle (GA-xx7x something), this time with power mirrors. Do not know how they did so. But there was no version badge on the back.

Then they advertised it for the same price, which I believe eventually got sold.

110 did not have a X grade...The Corolla had DX, LX, XE Saloon, SE Saloon and GT. The Sprinter had the same trim levels under different names.

As for power mirrors. Fixing it is not too difficult...you can buy the entire kit (with the harness if needed) at the usual body part places

3 hours ago, iRage said:

110 did not have a X grade...The Corolla had DX, LX, XE Saloon, SE Saloon and GT. The Sprinter had the same trim levels under different names.

As for power mirrors. Fixing it is not too difficult...you can buy the entire kit (with the harness if needed) at the usual body part places

I think it was a DX/LX one. One of the very basic versions. 2000cc 1997 YOM I guess

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...