• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

I couldn't get a picture of the car but, I see this blue coloured Toyota Vios every day going towards colombo on galle road in the mornings. Its got a body sticker ..... guess what? :unsure: Pug 207. Think he has taken the 207 thing off now so no luck getting a picture.

it's a corolla... it's got the same sticker job as the 207 RC...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

its good to be back after a long break to autolanka. :D

check this out, as far as i know they only have B4 and B5 etc for Subaru Legacy`s. then when did they start to have Legecy Hatch Back TYPE R`s????

IPB Image

Edited by Z.u.L

its good to be back after a long break to autolanka. :D

check this out, as far as i know they only have B4 and B5 etc for Subaru Legacy`s. then when did they start to have Legecy Hatch Back TYPE R`s????

The goof who owns this lovely machine should be shot "U know where"

Well All you guys have heard of TRD right............. Now the Indians have also got in to it....

U now get the BRD - Bajaj Racing Development

Sorry guys didn’t have a cam to take a pic :-(

Now I've seen all the #RD's Nissan, Bajaj, Mazda, Honda U name it it's all here In good old crazy Island

The goof who owns this lovely machine should be shot "U know where"

Well All you guys have heard of TRD right............. Now the Indians have also got in to it....

U now get the BRD - Bajaj Racing Development

Sorry guys didn’t have a cam to take a pic :-(

Now I've seen all the #RD's Nissan, Bajaj, Mazda, Honda U name it it's all here In good old crazy Island

I've seen those too, mostly on three wheelers. Tho the best so far was "Type R Racing Development" :lol:

machan there were geniune mini pickups came to Sl, this may be a converted one.

for your information people are willing to pay any price to buy a genuine mini pickup like this

IPB Image

but still i dont see any thing funny in this

Its Mini 1000 converted to a.......pickup??? :blink: and its a 4 - ????? :blink::blink:

No thats not a converted pick-up.Thats an award winning Mini Commercial-pick up.Whats funny about it machan? Mini commercials were regd 33 sri (petrol commercial vehicles) as well.

Here I post a pic of a true work-horse Mini commercial owned by a racing driver.Sorry nothing funny about it.

IPB Image

No thats not a converted pick-up.Thats an award winning Mini Commercial-pick up.Whats funny about it machan? Mini commercials were regd 33 sri (petrol commercial vehicles) as well.

Here I post a pic of a true work-horse Mini commercial owned by a racing driver.Sorry nothing funny about it.

Is that a new front end they are loading mini ? Where exactly do most of these front ends come from ?

since the change of the laws is it still possible to import mini front ends like that, real pity if it isn't ...

must say love the alloys both on the car and the truck

The Don

Edited by The Don

check this dude out.........

IPB Image

He he... I was just about to post the same pic when i saw that mazdaspeed has already done so.. :-)

Interesting question isnt it..?

Edited by MrCat

Is that a new front end they are loading mini ? Where exactly do most of these front ends come from ?

since the change of the laws is it still possible to import mini front ends like that, real pity if it isn't ...

must say love the alloys both on the car and the truck

The Don

Thats a fibre front-end.No front face cuts can be imported under new rules.Wheels of the pick up are Superlites I guess.

• 3 weeks later...