• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

Just now, fiat fan said:

Screenshot_20200117-160142_Facebook.jpg

Yo!! Not like that bro! You scared me for a second...can't handle all that dank in one shot, have some mercy. Let me catch my breath! ?

This is my brother's phone wallpaper too lol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, □AVANTE□ said:

Yo!! Not like that bro! You scared me for a second...can't handle all that dank in one shot, have some mercy. Let me catch my breath! ?

This is my brother's phone wallpaper too lol.

They have Batman. We have back man

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2020 at 3:33 AM, fiat fan said:

Supiriyak soyannekuta.

For only 47.50 lacks, this baby could be yours. Look at that sunroof.

Fatta fata fata

elama

maxxa machan

eka wasi

mage ekah 

Thel 27.36 karanwa machan.

FB_IMG_1582668043484.jpg

If only the government bothered to use that much lighting on the A1 road. I'll be damned

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, alds said:

A concerned citizen reminds you to stay focused on road

20200305_082943.thumb.JPG.0cf01fe8d54d9e3003d5eba605f2839f.JPG

1. Nice of him to give you blessings if your attempts to not touch fails...

2. What the heck are those numbers ? For touching services AFTER you have driven ? or a touching service you can drive yourself to ?

3. Is this an office transport van ? What the heck is going on in these cans ? Seems to be rather swinging..

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Sir Lancerlot said:

Da Hekk ... ?

N0toebo.png

kgnxoxW.png

Notoriously slow vehicle for its class, something is very wrong about the price hes asking, compared to the market 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Gummybr said:

This I found funny going through the classifieds, someone playing a prank I guess.

Just read the description.

image.thumb.png.49fc09af6873194b72ab2599098b5c75.png

No kidding.. I was searching for beetles and was like, let's go check what's up in the forums?

Beetle owners are the weirdest bunch. Posted one ad a while back about one owners whose privates took a beating it seems. 

4 hours ago, AVANTE said:

Yo @fiat fan patta case bro. There's an SRT8 roaming the streets of mawanella? as an FCA Employee, you should have known this by now (chi ledgai) 

IMG_20200420_184610.jpg

Nice! Was on the prowel for something lightweight with a big ole engine in it! And I guess I've found it (in my favorite colour too) :DThis was in Mawanella? That's just before Kegalle right at the foothill of the Kadugannawa climb right? Well, no wonder he needs all that power!!

(Jokes aside how do the 3 wheelers do on that climb with passengers in the back up the kadugannawa stretch? I remember driving a Maruti up and down that stretch and it faired really well despite the lack of power as the gear ratios were well sorted...) 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kavvz said:

They do climb but struggling of course. A fully loaded wheeler would be revving its heart out in 1st or 2nd gear. Everytime I rode to kandy I would have to overtake a few Audis, Benz', Dakar-rally specs and SRT8s on the inclines due to their struggling climbing ability. 

34 minutes ago, AVANTE said:

They do climb but struggling of course. A fully loaded wheeler would be revving its heart out in 1st or 2nd gear. Everytime I rode to kandy I would have to overtake a few Audis, Benz', Dakar-rally specs and SRT8s on the inclines due to their struggling climbing ability. 

Ah! A bit of chicane action for you on your drive huh? All good...Adds to the fun :D

• Haha 1