• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

Not sure if this is in SL but it was shared in a Sri Lankan automotive group on facebook,  a guy had posted a problem with his aqua, his new alloy wheels were making the wheels rub with the wheel arch, this was suggested as a solution 

72675055_936610910042744_138280556608618496_n.jpg

Edited by Hyaenidae

5 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

Not sure if this is in SL but it was shared in a Sri Lankan automotive group on facebook,  a guy had posted a problem with his aqua, his new alloy wheels were making the wheels rub with the wheel arch, this was suggested as a solution 

72675055_936610910042744_138280556608618496_n.jpg

and I am sure there would have been a herd of cows who were going "patta" and then seriously thinking of doing it....I once saw an old Lancer (tube light) in a garage where the suspension had been completely screwed. The owner had cut the springs to make it lower and then welded a metal part back on as the cut was too much and he wanted to raise it back :)

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

On 10/16/2019 at 6:29 AM, Hyaenidae said:

Pretty sure I saw that post and responded as well. He's basically gone with alloys that have a much lower offset than they should. I gave up finally, because no one knew what the heck offset was and why it mattered. The closest they knew was that "boku allow weels" cause this. ?

I hope whoever replied with this photo was being sarcastic. Won't be surprised if it wasn't though.

As for the photo, I think I've seen this years ago and I'm pretty sure this is not something local. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Magnum said:

The bonnet is misaligned cuz of the aftermarket lights?

No, look at the adjacent panels immediately above the headlights. You can see its misaligned.

Besides, if the misalignment was caused by the lights both sides would have been similarly misaligned ne.

Edited by Hyaenidae

16 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

Not really funny tho, poor car

RWQplyw.jpg

Is this an Evo or a Lancer with an Evo front end? Asking because I don't see the vents on the bonnet and the car looks narrow. Maybe it's the angle of the photo. 

I can see this happening on the Evo, because the bonnet is Aluminium, and weighs like a feather. The downside is that it bends quite easily. 

2 hours ago, Davy said:

Is this an Evo or a Lancer with an Evo front end? Asking because I don't see the vents on the bonnet and the car looks narrow. Maybe it's the angle of the photo. 

I can see this happening on the Evo, because the bonnet is Aluminium, and weighs like a feather. The downside is that it bends quite easily. 

Oh no, it's a 4A91.

13 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

No, look at the adjacent panels immediately above the headlights. You can see its misaligned.

Besides, if the misalignment was caused by the lights both sides would have been similarly misaligned ne.

Probably the bonnet was removed without marking the original location to fix at the hinge 

On 11/21/2019 at 9:17 AM, Hyaenidae said:

Not really funny tho, poor car

RWQplyw.jpg

18 hours ago, Magnum said:

The bonnet is misaligned cuz of the aftermarket lights?

17 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

8 hours ago, Davy said:

5 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

Oh no, it's a 4A91.

4 hours ago, Magnum said:

Probably the bonnet was removed without marking the original location to fix at the hinge 

Autolanka is full of homos!

14 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

I didn't get the joke ? 

Are you insinuating that the car in question is popular among the gay community (like May said about the Jeep wrangler?) 

I think he's saying that we're talking about a car when there's a (beautiful?) woman in the picture. 

To be fair... the person is blurred out. How sure are you that's a woman @Crosswind? ?

21 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

Oh no, it's a 4A91.

Ah right. So it's a replica Evo bumper. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Davy said:

I think he's saying that we're talking about a car when there's a (beautiful?) woman in the picture. 

1 hour ago, Crosswind said:

I only saw the bottom half. That's all that matters ;)

The primal need of reproduction has been overridden with the hypnotic facination caused by the car ?

Edited by Hyaenidae

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, □AVANTE□ said:

When GTR is bae

20190816_125445.jpg

Could be a legitimate GTR lover.?obviously he can’t afford the GTR so he’s living the dream with his tuk tuk.??

4 hours ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

Could be a legitimate GTR lover.?obviously he can’t afford the GTR so he’s living the dream with his tuk tuk.??

That's what, could be a legit lover. 

Also, GTRs are overrated. Too large and use up too much fuel. A threewheel can lane split and carry 4 people like a GTR, but with way less hassle! If GTRs were so good, PickMe drivers would be using them now.