• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

Tri-shaw guy on the Drag strip... just about when two cars were about to go.. this is his terrified face when he found out there were two cars behind him revving like hell to go

trishawpp8.jpg

this is rather sympathic for me than making fun over this poor guy who drives a trishaw to raise his family..

this is rather sympathic for me than making fun over this poor guy who drives a trishaw to raise his family..

well bro.. come down to parliament grounds on a sunday and see what these so called "poor guy who drives a trishaw to raise his family" does.. going in circles with two wheels... and other stunt rides... :grinning-smiley-003:

Lighten up Harshan- with the rates those fellows charge they can hardly be 'poor' plus they get the 'bonus' for night duty :grinning-smiley-003:

Lighten up Harshan- with the rates those fellows charge they can hardly be 'poor' plus they get the 'bonus' for night duty :blink:

00015645nm0.jpg

This surely is second to none

lol..that's amazing. looks like a gaudy bedframe!

i saw something totally hilarious yesterday, but didn't have a camera on me....it was a beautiful day on this road by the beach...lots of cars stuck in traffic..and there was this guy crossing the street, with cars backed up to let him cross..and he was walking a pig...a huge pig, on a leasch like a dog or something. it just felt very odd in california!