• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

Oh God yes, a friend of mine bought one and started telling me it's the best csr in the world and I should sell my corona and buy a panda because nothing beats a panda.......

May be your friend talking about your Corona beer (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Corona-6Pack.JPG) :sport-smiley-004:

Hard to believe there are fools out there to recommend a Panda over a Corona...

Oh God yes, a friend of mine bought one and started telling me it's the best csr in the world and I should sell my corona and buy a panda because nothing beats a panda.......
.....Hard to believe there are fools out there to recommend a Panda over a Corona...

Such enlightened thinking is usually found amongst trishaw drivers...But I guess as they say in Sinhalese: Two legged rice eating cattle exist in this world as well, so beware! :D

May be your friend talking about your Corona beer (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Corona-6Pack.JPG) :sport-smiley-004:

Hard to believe there are fools out there to recommend a Panda over a Corona...

His argument was, it is more reliable (donno where he got that) , its more economical (Lets be honest it aint the most economical car in the range) and its the most intresting looking car (Granted its not a bad looking car but it looks like a raped panda)

Such enlightened thinking is usually found amongst trishaw drivers...But I guess as they say in Sinhalese: Two legged rice eating cattle exist in this world as well, so beware! :D

LOL two legged rice eating cattle

Edited by Schiffer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
6 hours ago, asrock said:

Got this from FB. Legal or not this looks damn cool. Maybe @Schiffer knows more about this car.

axoe87.jpg

Wow. A 1600 GSR! Saw a blue on on Facebook a couple of days back, but I think that one was a conversion. This looks like the real deal. 

I don't understand why this is funny though. :)

3 hours ago, Davy said:

Wow. A 1600 GSR! Saw a blue on on Facebook a couple of days back, but I think that one was a conversion. This looks like the real deal. 

I don't understand why this is funny though. :)

Hey....check the same FB group..you will see more pics of this :) Yes..apparently the real deal..and the kicker is the guy's dad has another one in white !

11 minutes ago, iRage said:

Hey....check the same FB group..you will see more pics of this :) Yes..apparently the real deal..and the kicker is the guy's dad has another one in white !

Thanks iRage. Will definitely have a look. It's great to see people preserving these gems.

Never knew when you bring the same car from down south to Katunayaka, milage reduces automatically. 

First advetisment (21/12/2016) 

Second advertisment (21/01/2017) PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING LINKS TO OTHER CLASSIFIED SITES

Edited by Supra_Natural
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Crishan said:

Never knew when you bring the same car from down south to Katunayaka, milage reduces automatically. 

First advetisment (21/12/2016) 

Second advertisment (21/01/2017) 

Must have gone backwards all the way :)

Edited by Supra_Natural
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MADZ said:

@Crosswind ..several times I reported this image along with few others to google by using their report image option but still they have not taken it down. 

Madz, register for a google my business page (https://www.google.com/business/).

They will send you a letter with a verification code and then you can control all the information shown in that preview pane. Its good for SEO also.

1 hour ago, The Stig said:

Madz, register for a google my business page (https://www.google.com/business/).

They will send you a letter with a verification code and then you can control all the information shown in that preview pane. Its good for SEO also.

@The Stig I already have a business page but for some reason it dose not give me any facility to delete images contributed by 3'rd parties in google maps. It shows only the option to 'Report Image'

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...