• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

It is a sad truth. On the topic, I would like to share something I read earlier. It's been through a number of shares/quotes so I don't know the exact source, and I don't agree with some of the numbers which maybe over-inflated, but the wastage is still the same.

and my apologies to those unable to read it.

රජරට වකුගඩු රෝගීන් සංඛ්‍යාව:- 20 000

එම රෝගීන්ගේ ලේ පිරිසිදු කිරීමේ යන්ත්‍ර ගණන:- 2යි

එම යන්ත්‍රයක මිල :- ලක්ෂ 27යි.

පොලීසියට ගෙන්වූ යතුරු පැදි ගණන:- 315යි

එකක යතුරුපැදියක මිල:- ලක්ෂ 36යි

කාර් රේස් වැලි කොට්ට මිල:- කෝටි 3යි (හමුදා වහල් සේවය හැර )

ගෙනා කාර් වල කුලිය:- රුපියල් නවකෝටි තුන් ලක්‌ෂ හැටහය දහස්‌ දෙසිය හැත්තෑ දෙකයි

දුකසේ උපයාගත් මුදලින් ගෙනා බගුටියේ මිල :- කෝටි 52යි.

ගෙනා මෝටර් රථ 19ට එකකට බදු සහනය:- කෝටි 18යි.

අය විය යුතුව තිබූ රේගු බදු මුදල:- කෝටි 342යි

මහනුවර රෝහලට පරිත්‍යාග කිරීමට ගෙන්වූ ඇඳන් ගණන :62

ඒ ඇඳන් වලට ගෙවූ රේගු බදු මුදල: ලක්ෂ 12යි

අස්ගිරි පන්සලෙන් දුප්පත් පාසැල් ළමුන්ට බෙදන්න ගෙනා සපත්තු බෑග් තොගයට ගෙවූ බදු මුදල:- ලක්ෂ 20යි (කොටසක් රේගුවේ )

ජනතා දුක දකින අපගේ නායකයින්ට සහ වෙන්ට නායකයින්ට අපගේ කෘතඤතාවය සහ කළගුණ දැක්වීමට රට ඔවුන්ට ලියා දෙමු. 30 වසරක බිහිසුණු යුද්ධය අවසන් කළ ඔවුන්ට අපගේ කළගුණ දක්වමු. හැමදාම ඡන්දය විතරක් ඔවුනට භාවිත කරන්න වෙන මොනවා අමතක කළත් සිදු කළ යුතු යුතුකමකි.

උපුටා ගැනීමකි ............

• Like 1

For some reason the quote function isn't working for me today. But to answer a few questions posted previously, I own a few 'Parnis' branded automatic models I bought about 3-4 years ago when they went for <$40 on ebay. I won an auction for a nice IWC homage for $36.

• 1 month later...

<quote> watchman: දà·à¶à·à· à¶à¶´à¶ºà·à¶à¶­à· මà·à¶¯à¶½à·à¶±à· à¶à·à¶±à· බà¶à·à¶§à·à¶ºà· මà·à¶½ :- à¶à·à¶§à· 52යà·.</quote>

There is a Bugatti in SL? o.O No way!

I made it a point to stop this guy and personally congratulate him on his choice of words. He was thrilled. At the maharagama uniflow near laugfs. Took a photo for ALFM, but forgot to post

Exactly Komi; a creative piece of work.

BTW, is your photo clear than this? Then upload it

• 2 weeks later...
Wangu wangu galana kotai gangath lassana

Side eken balana kotai oyath lassana

Rivers are pretty when they flow in curves

You too are pretty when seen from the side

Haha nice. This is actually part of a full song. The entire song isnt as good as these lyrics but here it is

Edited by ramishkad

• 2 weeks later...
guys, check this out, honestly im surprised, even after seeing these kinda corruption, why do people still vote for them? :( imagine if a person like this becomes the president? really feel sorry for this country. :(

I had heard of the influx of defenders in Uva, but didnt think it could be that serious. Now I see what it was all about :/

Btw, did this guy win?

When I was a kid, I loved the defender and always wanted to own one. Now I dont think I'll buy one even if I can afford it. Thanks to low-life politicians, if you're driving a Defender people automatically think your a douchebag.

• Like 3

I had heard of the influx of defenders in Uva, but didnt think it could be that serious. Now I see what it was all about :/

Btw, did this guy win?

When I was a kid, I loved the defender and always wanted to own one. Now I dont think I'll buy one even if I can afford it. Thanks to low-life politicians, if you're driving a Defender people automatically think your a douchebag.

LOL i thought i was the only one who doesnt want to own a Defender cuz of this reason :D

• Like 1

guys, check this out, honestly im surprised, even after seeing these kinda corruption, why do people still vote for them? :( imagine if a person like this becomes the president? really feel sorry for this country. :(

:( Looks like an episode from Telugu movie.. pathetic!

• Like 1