• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

no wayyyy, my god machan how can u tell? i saw the face even that looks different na

Yeah, it's ruined... I realized that it was a Cefiro when I saw the amber reflectors on the side of the bumpers. Quite unique to this model.

Why is the interior shot from a completely different car?

Haha...good eye machan!

I've also noticed that member 'Blitz' does not contribute any thing worthwhile to the forum.All his 1600+ posts are either in Post Whoring or here containing pics taken off the net...Ah well, that's one way of increasing your post count I guess...

Edited by MasterDon
  • Like 3

Haha...good eye machan!

I've also noticed that member 'Blitz' does not contribute any thing worthwhile to the forum.All his 1600+ posts are either in Post Whoring or here containing pics taken off the net...Ah well, that's one way of increasing your post count I guess...

Increase the post count & gain what? a reward?? :D

• Like 1

You didn't hear about the shared income model?

Everytime you visit AL you get 1 point. And for very post of yours seen by 50 members you get additional 3 points. And if you are the top 5% of members with highest points you get USD.200.00 (but you need to sync your paypal to AL for the money to come through)

Best way to increase your points, look at the post you make and keep clicking F5. You get the post for your click as well as your post seen. Easy money man!

• Like 4

You didn't hear about the shared income model?

Everytime you visit AL you get 1 point. And for very post of yours seen by 50 members you get additional 3 points. And if you are the top 5% of members with highest points you get USD.200.00 (but you need to sync your paypal to AL for the money to come through)

Best way to increase your points, look at the post you make and keep clicking F5. You get the post for your click as well as your post seen. Easy money man!

gp2j.jpg

• Like 2

Actually yes....Guys like you have this delusional idea that having more posts under your belt equals more respect from fellow members.You post in only the post whoring threads with inane photos and videos people have already seen .Wasting bandwidth and forum web space that can be used for something more positive.

Why did you post the dildo pic with the riced up civic eh? Please apologise to the community for misleading posts...Do you get your kick from laughing at other people's cars?

You have an Evo right?...What is the registration number?

• Like 4

Chi Master don monada ma kiyana katha he he. Anyways machan i got nothing against you or anyone here. We are all here to share a common interest. Some may find it offensive and some funny but when in a forum as this i am sure we have to have a bit of tolerance. Anyways sorry if i made u uncomfy but i sure didnt mean to. Also please note im not gay he he

Chi Master don monada ma kiyana katha he he. Anyways machan i got nothing against you or anyone here. We are all here to share a common interest. Some may find it offensive and some funny but when in a forum as this i am sure we have to have a bit of tolerance. Anyways sorry if i made u uncomfy but i sure didnt mean to. Also please note im not gay he he

Congrats on not being gay.But we don't believe you.Please prove that you're not an ass bandit.Take the test and post the results here please... http://www.gay-test.com/

And who's "WE" i dont see anyone else questioning my sexuality other than u.

Dear member 'NZer",

Practicing homosexuality is illegal in Sri Lanka so together with the Ministry of Culture we have initiated a program to eradicate homos from AL.So at our annual general meeting 2013 a commitee consisting of myself,Watchman and VVTi was appointed to look into this matter.And as you may know our first course of action was to ban member Californikan for displaying excessive amounts of gayess/spewing his unholy seed among these great forums and ofcourse making sweet love to member Sylvi.

You are next in our suspected list of homosexual members so I urge you to repress your natural feelings and to man up a bit . .We have also detected that you have feelings toward 'member' Komisiripala,Please mind that if we ever catch you two stroking each other's poles we have no choice but to ban both your asses from AL.

Regards,

M.D

• Like 1