• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

• 2 weeks later...
Am I missing something? I'm curious as to whats funny here... The Orange wheels? :huh:

Luminous pink to be precise. Thought they were hideous... No? :unsure:

Nothing funny. It's that Corolla GT

There's a story associated with this car?

Well not my first choice in color... but the car itself is pretty badass... it's running a starlet GT turbo motor.
Yup. It's a bit of a fad Davy. Pairing wheels in eye-watering shades. It had white alloys previously. I thought that looked very nice, but beauty is what they say it is.

It dies however have a boosted motor running a lot of tech. So massive respect there!

Oh... I actually didn't think this was that same car. Read the OctaneHead article about that Corolla and it looked very different to what I saw on the road that day. Let's just say that I was only referring to the rims in this case... respect for the car. :)

I've always been curious about this expression you use.. What is it supposed to mean?

lol it was supposed to be Christ at first but Autocorrect on my old iphone 4 changed it to Chalupa for some reason. then i found out it wasn't just for me. hence i sort of stating using that term

• Like 1

lol it was supposed to be Christ at first but Autocorrect on my old iphone 4 changed it to Chalupa for some reason. then i found out it wasn't just for me. hence i sort of stating using that term

Yeah has happened to me too. Supra, google "worst auto correct fails of all time" friggin hilarious