• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

I found this hilarious because I didn't even have to think twice on WHY. I should be embarrassed :mellow:

[img=https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q71/969418_417028261739512_1996581166_n.jpg]

That was long time back isn't it? I've seen both clips. :D

what?? NO! I WANNA SEE! ANEY ANEY ANEY!! PLS PLS! davy PM me the link will you??

:D Sorry I couldnt reply earlier, Just got home and laughed so hard at this post!

just google "desi w*ore gets dressed up after s*x and eats food while sitting topl3ss" you can fill in the blanks. trust me, its a buzzkill. my wang just shrivelled at the site.

LOL :D You wanted it Komi. There you go! lol That's the famous isso clip. It was popular back then because we didnt have all the online resources at the time it was leaked.

:D Sorry I couldnt reply earlier, Just got home and laughed so hard at this post!

LOL :D You wanted it Komi. There you go! lol That's the famous isso clip. It was popular back then because we didnt have all the online resources at the time it was leaked.

There was another.... Giving away modeling action... Komi... you want it?

what?? NO! I WANNA SEE! ANEY ANEY ANEY!! PLS PLS! davy PM me the link will you??
i still cna't find it!!
Found it. Ewwww tiny boobies! Ewwwwww why did I look at thaaaat???

7.53pm to 8.47pm; the efforts put into this deserve a round of applause!

If only our newbie's put 1/4 of this sort of effort into finding the fuel efficiency of an Allion 260 or the best car for 2.0million, this forum would be a better place to be in...

• Like 4

7.53pm to 8.47pm; the efforts put into this deserve a round of applause!

If only our newbie's put 1/4 of this sort of effort into finding the fuel efficiency of an Allion 260 or the best car for 2.0million, this forum would be a better place to be in...

BAHAHAHA!

I found this hilarious because I didn't even have to think twice on WHY. I should be embarrassed :mellow:

969418_417028261739512_1996581166_n.jpg

I still can't draw the lines even after seeing that clip again, I've seen it many many years ago. One helluva memory you have, dude!

• 2 weeks later...