• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

Meanwhile in Australia...

mbmr1k.jpg

I had an issue with a j***a$$ parking near my house despite me telling him that its a private road and its for residents only. So finally one day, I went and parked my car right next to his driver side door. The j***a$$ has parked next to the wall so getting in from the passneger side was a no go as well. When my wife came home, I went and parked her car behind his. We went out that night and came back at 3 am and the car was still there.... mind you this was a Firday noght.....

Lets just say that from the following Monday we did not have the proble.... I moved the cars only on Saturday evening... :)

Edited by VVTi
  • Like 3

I had an issue with a j***a$$ parking near my house despite me telling him that its a private road and its for residents only. So finally one day, I went and parked my car right next to his driver side door. The j***a$$ has parked next to the wall so getting in from the passneger side was a no go as well. When my wife came home, I went and parked her car behind his. We went out that night and came back at 3 am and the car was still there.... mind you this was a Firday noght.....

Lets just say that from the following Monday we did not have the proble.... I moved the cars only on Saturday evening... :)

:sport-smiley-004:

A colleague @ work told me he had seen this in real and its location is Bopitiya (Jayala area)

I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually done in SL, but what I implied was that the photo is not real. The reflections on the front windscreen is identical to that of the old van and it's obvious that the driver's door border has been drawn. There are also smudges on the front wheel arch and the right parking light. Plus whoever did this made a mess re-doing the number plate, the numbers are not even on a straight line.

quote from a local advert for sale of a premium vehicle

"......., push start, scoop light, multi function, height control, ......."

spot the joke? and it appears many sellers in SL are referring to this feature of their vehicles with this incorrect term, which, if misunderstood, would make the vehicle rather less desirable to potential buyers.

Edited by HardHat

Push Start! :D
yeap! that's what we used to do more often than not, to get granddad's Morris Minor or Austin A30 running.

As for the new, flashy, premium rides are concerned, what the seller is probably trying to say is "push button start"

well, it's not so a new feature anyway is it? Most old cars had a push button or a pull-knob for starting the engine, before the ignition key took over the job.

As for the new, flashy, premium rides are concerned, what the seller is probably trying to say is "push button start"

well, it's not so a new feature anyway is it? Most old cars had a push button or a pull-knob for starting the engine, before the ignition key took over the job.

three wheelers and scootys have that option too :)