• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

SPY SHOTS: The 2014 Mustang Caught on camera at a basuneya :medium-smiley-037:

toyotamustang_zps2e6eae4c.jpg

toyotamustang2_zps09d987c4.jpg

lol :P Well time for a Quick trivia! Try to guess the wanna be ;)

P.S Sorry for the horrible picture quality :/

Edited by CyRaX

I have tried to capture a picture of this car a million times but I keep missing the chance. Its a Vista isnt it? The mustang face catches your attention in a blink of an eye. The job seems pretty neat from far lol.

I have tried to capture a picture of this car a million times but I keep missing the chance. Its a Vista isnt it? The mustang face catches your attention in a blink of an eye. The job seems pretty neat from far lol.

Nope not a vista, but close :) A Diesel Camry!

Didn't know about the disk brakes MD. and to have a side exhaust on a rear engined car ahead of the rear wheels, the guys smoking some good sh*t.

Well it says the engine is 1300 isn't it? Don't think the minor made it beyond the 800 & 1000 lots....

The guy must have dug a hole and put the VW engine infront to solve your prob... :sad-smiley-068:

• 2 weeks later...
So how does it work?

I assume the front passenger puts his/her arm out (getting wet in the process) to push and pull the pole, causing the wiper to move back and forth. :D

I assume the front passenger puts his/her arm out (getting wet in the process) to push and pull the pole, causing the wiper to move back and forth. :D

If thats the case, its better to apply the skin of potato all over your windscreen. if you arent sure of the result try it and see :D

Ouch that is baaad! What happened? Hope nobody was hurt...

he lost control while racing another vehicle down green path during a gathering and hit a lamp post at an odd angle. Nothing happened to the occupants afaik. The pics from a salvage yard in Nov 2011, which was sometime after the incident. the blow torching on the roof suggests the vehicle was deemed too damaged to repair and put back on the road. so the chassis numbers are filed off and its remains are sold as scrap. The winning tender was from a scrap/salvage vehicle dealer in kirillawala. it was displayed on his forecourt for a few weeks. someone must have taken it away for its front half. It had a d15b vtec engine so must have been worth something.