• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Komisiripala" data-cid="235944" data-time="1363933769"><p>

<br />

again, the cheaper option of what i'm doing with the honda. aiyyo salli. panchikawatten sticker eka gahuwa nang iwarai</p></blockquote>

I don't know what possessed the owner to do such a thing machang!

why there was a DOHC VTEC alfa? you can take the boy out of the rice but you can't take the rice out of the boy!

That bus... the snorkel is justified. We do get a of floods in Colombo right? :)

If the snorkle is really and properly fitted for the purpose of preventing water ingestion to the engine, I'd say good on him. The bus may be a long distance runner which has to go through flooded areas sometimes.

Edited by HardHat

Has come to the ryt place i guess :D

I have seen lexus hiace too :) i think this should be stock from Japan

carcrashedintoinsurance.jpg

i think you might have seen this

So he probably got "on the spot" approval for his claim?

Jokes aside, it's worrying to see that the glass probably wasn't any kind of safety glass, i.e. not tempered or laminated glass.