• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

I was wondering how he gets the tailgate to open when that bumper is obstructing it's path.

u know your a ricing idiot when you put a body kit that covers your reverse lights

This never came into my mind until you bought it up! :o What a shame...

I'd run him down with my car...now that's justice! :violent-smiley-027: I don't know what's worse, the Riced-out red & white KE72 in Kandy or this one!

Also, isn't it funny that the rear bumper cut-out for the exhaust is on the right but the actual exhaust on the KE72 is on the left? :sport-smiley-005:

:) and another wonderful contender to be right along the Kandy red and white KE72...

the following is advertised as the best car in Sri Lanka :D

Note the Beginner driver decals from Japan all over the dang thing...

badke72.jpgbadke72front.jpg

:) and another wonderful contender to be right along the Kandy red and white KE72...

the following is advertised as the best car in Sri Lanka :D

Note the Beginner driver decals from Japan all over the dang thing...

badke72.jpgbadke72front.jpg

Look at rear wiper - Upgraded :)

And it is NOHA (not NOAH) :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera

Why does this keep happening?! :speechless-smiley-003: I'm sure he'll get the senior driver decal and re advertise if the car doesn't sell! And the rear windshield wiper's sole purpose is to scratch the rear glass with the dust and debris it acquires...there's no washer nozzle! :speechless-smiley-004:

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Komisiripala" data-cid="235944" data-time="1363933769"><p>

<br />

again, the cheaper option of what i'm doing with the honda. aiyyo salli. panchikawatten sticker eka gahuwa nang iwarai</p></blockquote>

I don't know what possessed the owner to do such a thing machang!