• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

I now see ads on Indian TV with businesses asking people to give a ring-cut or a missed call, so they can get back to them. Cheaper than even sending a text, eh?

how about one gave you several deliberate ring-cuts and then tried to telemarket when YOU got back to them? I had one of those recently

how about one gave you several deliberate ring-cuts and then tried to telemarket when YOU got back to them? I had one of those recently

Seriously? Which marketing school invented that one! :D

hahaa was hunting for a nexus myself :D

aah.. so did you find a one ? and how did you find mine ? i used my name at first and then changed lol. you can sell anything within few hours if you sell lower than current market price :P

thats what i learnt from ######. :D

aah.. so did you find a one ? and how did you find mine ? i used my name at first and then changed lol. you can sell anything within few hours if you sell lower than current market price :P

thats what i learnt from ######. :D

when i searched i saw your name :D

and yea i found one. but didnt buy though. me and magnum were trying to sell my S2 that time but decided to keep the S2 anyways :D

@magnum - does it come with the Civic Vi-RS? :P:D
only the Sri Lankan version comes with a Civic Vi-RS :D

not only Vi-Rs there are many extras too. :D:P

Not sure about update capabilities :D

you can only rice not update. :lol: