• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

Forgive me if I am being a complete ignoramus here. But isn't that a violin?

Hence the fail.

It is as pointed out: In GOD condition so who knows; maybe like Nereus it can shape-shift and is a violin that turns into a guitar? If so, its definitely worth the Rs 6,500...

• Like 1

Epic musical instruments fail-

ClassifiedsFail_zps359c7a90.jpg

it's must be look like a violin and you can play like a guitar. :lol: how can some one buy a thing from a seller who don't know the shape of the thing he is selling. :speechless-smiley-004:

it's must be look like a violin and you can play like a guitar. :lol: how can some one buy a thing from a seller who don't know the shape of the thing he is selling. :speechless-smiley-004:

some of those people who post in ###### are real cheapos!!!, I have called around 2 or 3 guys they didn't pick up the phone and then later they gave me missed calls! :speechless-smiley-004::speechless-smiley-004:

some of those people who post in ###### are real cheapos!!!, I have called around 2 or 3 guys they didn't pick up the phone and then later they gave me missed calls! :speechless-smiley-004::speechless-smiley-004:

Maybe that is why Madz has a pay for advertising business model here. And a strict no-advertising policy on the forums. :)

Epic musical instruments fail-

ClassifiedsFail_zps359c7a90.jpg

Dual purpose music instrument???? :sport-smiley-004:

Some interesting point on such music instruments...

See the tuning point of the instrument...

If it is curved as an 'ear' , it means no notes (positions) are marked on the instrument. Player has to find out notes by hearing the tone.

Example: violin , cello

If tuning point is not curved as an ear : Notes (positions) are marked on the instrument.

Example: guitar, sitar

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera

actually i was hunting for some phones this past few days

and 50% of the numbers i called from the advertisements are fake ads. either someones pranking or the person just putting for 'fun'

yes they are cheapos and some of the stuff in it are overpriced i was looking for VGA recently and all most all of the VGA cards i found are over priced as Schiffer said there are fake ads too. :sad-smiley-066:

actually i was hunting for some phones this past few days

and 50% of the numbers i called from the advertisements are fake ads. either someones pranking or the person just putting for 'fun'

Second this. Was searching for a S3 or a note 2 and most of them which advertised in there are fakes, replicas. :sport-smiley-005: