• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

well looks like whose back :D (sorry guys, i wanted to show the double mufflers and the saying behind, will take a proper pic later)

ImmAc.jpg

Whats that ECT MANU indicator? bdw those exhausts look like they were taken off a bike :P

Edited by Magnum

Whats that ECT MANU indicator? bdw those exhausts look like they were taken off a bike :P

lol the exhaust are ridiculous. and i hate that stupid transparent spoiler

and the ECT MANU. told ya, the gearbox has three settings.

1) ECT Manu

2) Normal

3) ECT Power

lol the exhaust are ridiculous. and i hate that stupid transparent spoiler

and the ECT MANU. told ya, the gearbox has three settings.

1) ECT Manu

2) Normal

3) ECT Power

we had a Grand Cabin(KZH220) i remember it had something called ECT, when you press it does it improve the performance?

we had a Grand Cabin(KZH220) i remember it had something called ECT, when you press it does it improve the performance?

1. ECT MANU - changes gears quickly in low revs

2. Normal - changes gears in normal rate

3. ECT POWER - changes gears in higher revs

i usualy drive in ECT MANU mode, its economical but still fast enough to overtake someone. but if i want to overtake someone at high speeds or from a stand still, i use ECT POWER. since it revs a lot, there is a clear difference in the pulling power

Edit - same thing comes in the Si - MyRoad. but not on the Ti - MyRoad Carina

Edited by Schiffer

i usualy drive in ECT MANU mode, its economical but still fast enough to overtake someone. but if i want to overtake someone at high speeds or from a stand still, i use ECT POWER. since it revs a lot, there is a clear difference in the pulling power

so its sort of a power thing eh? yes then this is what the Grand Cabin had

Which means you drive a Carina GT... Nice bro.

Ah.. same interior, where i got wrong. Must be 1.8l then. Also a nice ride.. Love both of them & already have addicted to Carina :)

nope its a 1.6.

the corona premio and the carina are basically the same car. just the engine and the face and tail is diffrent.

oh no.. dont think its edited, found another pic on fb... :o

62014101510610547933011.jpg

(facepalm)

No big deal: Its probably just a vinyl sticker job that'll be removed once the promo's done. No fuss really, the company will be paying for the stickers and their removal; if its done right there'll be no lasting issues. Easy money for the owner if you ask me.

No big deal: Its probably just a vinyl sticker job that'll be removed once the promo's done. No fuss really, the company will be paying for the stickers and their removal; if its done right there'll be no lasting issues. Easy money for the owner if you ask me.

The owner should be in an idiot, why would someone give their personal use car for promotions like these? specially a Lamborghini?