• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

true its an antique,,, but 4mil for a "Tractor" :speechless-smiley-004:

http://autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=83528

Well, it IS a Porsche. And a classic. Sirisena Gowi Mama wont be buying this to plow his fields. The same way you dont buy a 4 million Rupee Rolex to look at the time.

I dont know about if its a 'marketable' price here, but I'm sure its not that unfair a valuation. Sri Lankans tend to look at things very much at face value; but think of this way. If this was in the in the US or Europe, some automotive museum would grab this in a flash at this price. Or maybe even 5-6 times this...

Edited by Watchman

lollll... world first ever 4G63 converted Prius... saw this on fb... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

42297025962439077270384.jpg

owner must be on fb.. lets see his reaction to this.. :sport-smiley-004:

:lol: his engine conversion is so successful he driven it to a what seems to be a wall and electricity pole. :sport-smiley-004:

• Like 1

lollll... world first ever 4G63 converted Prius... saw this on fb... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

42297025962439077270384.jpg

owner must be on fb.. lets see his reaction to this.. :sport-smiley-004:

I once saw this car on my way to Nuwara Eliya.

Well from the people who were in it idiot inside was more rational for this car.

BTW has it come to the light pole to recharge it self.