• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

hmm even the car infront of the taxi need to be walked over! :D , the car's parked way away from the pavement, blocking traffic.. :D:P kidding

:D That’s barely one foot off the pavement.

There was not even 6 inches off my rear buffer, and I normally don’t leave a mile to the one in front of me. With the greatest difficulty I got mine outta there. If I had a lorry or something (may be even a Land Rover :D ) I surely must have reversed to him. :angry-smiley-024:

:D That’s barely one foot off the pavement.

There was not even 6 inches off my rear buffer, and I normally don’t leave a mile to the one in front of me. With the greatest difficulty I got mine outta there. If I had a lorry or something (may be even a Land Rover :D ) I surely must have reversed to him. :angry-smiley-024:

yeah :P a defender would have been able to give that idiot a reminder never to do it again, a nice expensive one, at no cost to itself.....!!

• 2 weeks later...

Guess what these guys trying to do?? Yes they are trying to unlock a car...............The funny part is the car has got locked while the engine is still in start mode...and top of that the driver has parked the car right in the center of a private road... :lol:

funnywd8.jpg

Guess what these guys trying to do?? Yes they are trying to unlock a car...............The funny part is the car has got locked while the engine is still in start mode...and top of that the driver has parked the car right in the center of a private road... :D

funnywd8.jpg

How did you take that pic.... were u flying at that time??? :lol:

What the hec was he doing parking the car in the middle of the road and leaving it in the first place?

• 1 month later...

IPB Image

I dunno, but has tata something to do with Samsung? :unsure:

Heh, Heh....

There'a a WP-K..... registered 'SAMSUNG' 318i Parked outside the Singhagiri Showroom in Darley Road.... :)

Fortunately he has not removed the BMW badges......

i'm guessing é SAMSUNG badge has more to do with é probablity that é Tata Indigo was a S*nhagiri or Samsung company car :lol:

but Samsung DO make CARS!!!

i conjunction with Renault , they turn out models based on old nissan & have Nissan internals!!! :D

é SM7 is a new gen Nissan Cefiro/ CIMA clone! :lol:

I couldn't get a picture of the car but, I see this blue coloured Toyota Vios every day going towards colombo on galle road in the mornings. Its got a body sticker ..... guess what? :unsure: Pug 207. Think he has taken the 207 thing off now so no luck getting a picture.

I couldn't get a picture of the car but, I see this blue coloured Toyota Vios every day going towards colombo on galle road in the mornings. Its got a body sticker ..... guess what? :unsure: Pug 207. Think he has taken the 207 thing off now so no luck getting a picture.

Think I've seen that too. Huge lion head across the side, right?

was moving along pretty "swiftly" - (pardon é cheap pun :D ) so no pic -but there was this blue Swift with a proper "GT-R" badge off a Skyline pop rivted to é rear!!! :o

I think I've seen that too :D And then there is the famous Charade festooned with Type R logos.