• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

Does any of these lights actually work?

Most of them do. I followed the guy for quite a while and saw that most of them work except for a few with the lenses broken. Must have been quite a sight when it was new...

On one of these trucks I saw once, the turn signal lights (about 4 lights per side) were illuminated one after the other in the direction the signal was switched on to. I thought it was cool back then. Hehe!

On one of these trucks I saw once, the turn signal lights (about 4 lights per side) were illuminated one after the other in the direction the signal was switched on to. I thought it was cool back then. Hehe!

You'll probably get a re-mix of that when the new audi "swarm" OLED lights come in to production (according to Philips, this will be circa 2017).

the datsun bluebird SSS coupe rear lights do that. a set is over a 1000$ sadly.

and this :speechless-smiley-003:

Edited by ferrarif50

I believe they come originally for UD Nissan trucks... seen few.. long time back though..

I believe they come originally for UD Nissan trucks... seen few.. long time back though..

Yeah, long time back. I did a search for Nissan UD, Mitsubishi Canter and Isuzu ELF trucks. Failed to find one.

:D Something similar to what I was talking about. lol

i didn't get it! got all the other 8pacha stuff. best ever was "girls don't actually fall off jambu trees" rofl!

Now now Komi... don't tell me you have not seen her "video clip". :D It was popular a few years ago and this Isso scene is off that clip.

Now now Komi... don't tell me you have not seen her "video clip". :D It was popular a few years ago and this Isso scene is off that clip.

I'm also completely clueless on the local tele drama scene. appreciate if you can post a link or something to the clip, if its "postable" that is :D

I'm also completely clueless on the local tele drama scene. appreciate if you can post a link or something to the clip, if its "postable" that is :D

Definitely not postable here, if you know what I mean. And it's not a scene from a tele drama (can be considered "behind the scenes" though. :D).

Definitely not postable here, if you know what I mean. And it's not a scene from a tele drama (can be considered "behind the scenes" though. :D).
A couch casting one might say :P

Damn... time to start a hunt then...