• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

The thing is, there was a time when this type of modification was cool. those big ass fiber glass boot full of amps and speakers and neons and bodykits and so on

i.e the time when FF1 rolled out

but its over now and as sane people they need to realize that. *sighs*

these people could have actually improve the car (handling power wise) for the money they spend on look factor

The thing is, there was a time when this type of modification was cool. those big ass fiber glass boot full of amps and speakers and neons and bodykits and so on

i.e the time when FF1 rolled out

but its over now and as sane people they need to realize that. *sighs*

these people could have actually improve the car (handling power wise) for the money they spend on look factor

You know them panties be dropping for the bling, son! Them b****** be out there :P

All that fiberglass would be more useful to the ladies if they just went straight to dum##da and told him to mold a nice big d!ld0 for them..

LOL :D well they'd be able to get 100's of them for the price of a body kit :D

That photo looks like someone lined up a couple of cheap Chinese toy cars at night and shot a photo...

LMAO, that reminds me of battery powerd ben10 car my lil nephew had

LOL...

Truly Innovative, Dual SIM, Dual Screen, Dual Battery :D

Don't know what the wires are for? Connect the ear pieces together...

Those wires connecting both phone batteries.... actually both phones are driven by the nokia battery, according to owner.