• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

found an ardent Gran Turismo fan near Liberty plaza... :D

3yd1.jpg

lol..

He probably had the window replaced at some point with a recon one from Japan that already had the sticker on it. Had to do this on one of our sales vans and it came with a sticker advertising "Shark racing technologies"... The sticker was well bonded to the glass so we just left it on..

That pales in comparison to what my eyes had the displeasure of seeing today. There's a KE72 in deep red modded to look like a SUV complete with a spare wheel and jerry can on the tailgate! The front has a mod to make the lights look like a new Mustang. It's in Maharagama and I couldn't snap a photo because I was at the wheel.

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=124412

Hi!I am Blacky! I'am an American, Born In 2006, I Was looked After Very Well With So Much Of Love & Care.It Is Time to Move On & I'm Looking For A Special Person, Who Is Passionate About An Original JEEP & Who Can Look After Me Well. I've Given My Details Below, If You Are Interested, Come & See Me.,

JEEP Grand Cherokee 2006 Brand New.
152,000 Original Mileage. Throughout maintained by D*MO.
Service Records Available. Selling due to vehicle upgrade.
Please make an appointment to inspect the vehicle.

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=124412

Hi!I am Blacky! I'am an American, Born In 2006, I Was looked After Very Well With So Much Of Love & Care.It Is Time to Move On & I'm Looking For A Special Person, Who Is Passionate About An Original JEEP & Who Can Look After Me Well. I've Given My Details Below, If You Are Interested, Come & See Me.,

JEEP Grand Cherokee 2006 Brand New.

152,000 Original Mileage. Throughout maintained by D*MO.

Service Records Available. Selling due to vehicle upgrade.

Please make an appointment to inspect the vehicle.

No offence mate, but thats a paid ad, I dont think we should make fun out of it.. just sayin.. Edited by Simplelife