• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Good Bye Buddy

ash

:D So sad to say good bye to my beloved friend. It was not just a car to me… so much more than that. I hope the new owner will take care of my baby as I did... ;)

Here are some pics of my 200SX Lucino (aka GT-R :D )

4eo2.jpg

12da6.th.jpg

21bd2.th.jpg

3ww7.th.jpg

31ay5.th.jpg

52jq8.th.jpg

:D So sad to say good bye to my beloved friend. It was not just a car to me… so much more than that. I hope the new owner will take care of my baby as I did... ;)

Here are some pics of my 200SX Lucino (aka GT-R :o )

4eo2.jpg

I feel your pain brotha... but look on the bright side.. now you can get a civic.. something that you always wanted looking at others drive when your in your slow as* Lusino :D

I feel your pain brotha... but look on the bright side.. now you can get a civic.. something that you always wanted looking at others drive when your in your slow as* Lusino ;)

I never wanted to test how fast she was. She was fast enough 4 me and my needs. :D But I have seen so many Civics eating my dust in my rear looking mirror. No man not a Honda... Check my new ride.

I never wanted to test how fast she was. She was fast enough 4 me and my needs. :P But I have seen so many Civics eating my dust in my rear looking mirror. No man not a Honda... Check my new ride.

machang sorry to say this but the other red one ate my slow as* honda dust to kindom to come one day... :jumping-smiley-013:

machang sorry to say this but the other red one ate my slow as* honda dust to kindom to come one day... :jumping-smiley-013:

That's the other red one... not mine.... :P same as with every Honda on the road are not same.... right bro??? nevermind... It's gone. To tell you the truth, Lucino is much responsive than most of the 1500cc non-modified cars that I’ve driven. I’m totally satisfied with it.

;) So sad to say good bye to my beloved friend. It was not just a car to me… so much more than that. I hope the new owner will take care of my baby as I did... :P

Here are some pics of my 200SX Lucino (aka GT-R :P )

4eo2.jpg

12da6.th.jpg

21bd2.th.jpg

3ww7.th.jpg

31ay5.th.jpg

52jq8.th.jpg

just imagine the pain i went through ….. :jumping-smiley-013:

54417519kx2.jpg

3690541by4.jpg

74219614mh1.jpg

205404810xu4.jpg

Edited by dillongt

by the pics i saww in AL (didnt know its yours) i was thinking WOW, how gud condition the car is? dunnoo how fast she was or her specs, BUT surely knows and feels how have you treated.. (Y)

It was a 1500cc. The first car bought otta my money & did so much. Truly I kept the car in excellent condition. I sold the other FB15 a week back. For my efforts I got reasonable prices for both the cars. ;)

just imagine the pain i went through ….. :D

54417519kx2.jpg

3690541by4.jpg

74219614mh1.jpg

205404810xu4.jpg

I do now... the car is still in my garage. It's more painful when I see it every time. ;)

just imagine the pain i went through ….. :D

54417519kx2.jpg

oh yeah I feel your pain brotha... even I went through pain when you sold the RX.. man what a car that was... I cant believe you had the heart to give it away... just imagine if you had it now... it would have been the best looking RX in SL... I have been searching one for some time but no one is selling.. even the one's that were put to a side are been fixed up...

Edited by dragster

• 8 years later...