• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Knight Is Back

fuzzo

good scene ... carz looked wicked.. hasselhoff ll be an old hag in the movie when itz released.. i dont suppose he is gonna be the actor..

Zz

Aparently David might play Micheal Knight according to this..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knight_Rider:_The_Movie

Hmm with CBN SAT not around i sometimes end up watching the 80's series which is being shown on ITN..its still kind of interesting after all these years!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knight_Rider:_The_Movie

Knight Rider: The Movie is the probable name for the film adaptation of the television program Knight Rider. Rumored to be in development since 2002, this film was almost nixed at least twice due to David Hasselhoff's determination that the script be faithful to the show. His demands were simple: that KITT talk and reason as in the series. Negotiations stalled when the studio refused to allow this, but resumed again in 2005 when they finally conceded and allowed a new script to be written, this time with the KITT from the show.

David Hasselhoff is expected to play an onscreen role, although not necessarily as Michael Knight. When asked about his role, he hinted that he would return as Michael Knight, but that Knight was taking over Devon Miles' position as the leader of FLAG. Devon Miles was killed back in 1990's Knight Rider 2000, and actor Edward Mulhare died in 1997. With Knight playing role of FLAG's public face, the introduction of a new field agent will be necessary. Possibilities have included Ashton Kutcher, Orlando Bloom, and Ben Affleck, although none are confirmed. Hasselhoff, in an interview on e4, said that Bloom will be the new Knight. Actor Nathan Fillion is also in talks for a possible lead role.

Do we have to wait till 2008 for this?

i know some people that know some people that rob some people... for a little sum i can get you a 'dirty' copy... you must promise me you won't tell ANYONE about this... can't have the pigs on my tail...

Edited by sharkster

i know some people that know some people that rob some people... for a little sum i can get you a 'dirty' copy... you must promise me you won't tell ANYONE about this... can't have the pigs on my tail...

:ninja: ok, wil drop you mail :ninja:

i gotta say, i'm envious of hasselhoff.. first the bugger was in a series witha cool car then with a series full of half naked women.. what more can you ask for....

I dont know how truth it is but one of my friend sent me this video where DH is on a ad where he owns a internet company

Love the concept. Just hope they can make it better than all the followups which far failed to live up to the original. Like "Team Knight Rider" ....

well, i thought TKR was pretty good... ok, by the time that was aired i was a bit more educated to know that cars cant do those things, but still you must admit the story lines were good, and it ended with the most dramatic finish ever!