• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Knight Is Back

fuzzo

I always fancied CAR more than KIT

295097637fullit4.jpg

U mean KAR. he he. :P

Yeah me too. Yo Pilawoos, what do you mean?

KAR is another car which is exactly like KIT, but it had a more roughf voice than KiT. KAR is supose to be the bad car. B)

KAR has the 2tone colour, but if im not wrong there were instances were KAR was also fully black. but not really sure about it. :D

Edited by Z.u.L

some of those replicas are pretty impressive...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/295097/19

I don't know if anyone actually noticed- but in the last few pictures, i think that club had invited some ol' school cast members from the show (That brunette Bonnie, being one)...

Scary part is the plus+plus size blonde...i think thats the bird who played APRIL (replacement when the brunettes character went on hiatus)....all i can say is...shiiiyaaat, what 20 odd years can do!

If my memory serves me right.. there was a Knight Rider movie which was released where KITT once in turbo mode.. has a spoiler with plenty o LED lights coming up and on the sidez some type of extending pole coming out...

That version was awesome though being extremely fictional.. itz hard to believe that such a car is stil not produced despite the speeds at which technology evolves...

@ Pilawoos - Yeah KAR, the evil twin bro of KITT whoz main motive is self-preservation (last me remember)

What happened to Bonnie and why did April suddenly appear? i didnt watch all the epsiodes unfortunately...

Zz

there was a Knight Rider movie which was released where KITT once in turbo mode.. has a spoiler with plenty o LED lights coming up and on the sidez some type of extending pole coming out...

it wasn't a movie.. it was the regular tv show and the that was called super pursuit mode.

it wasn't a movie.. it was the regular tv show and the that was called super pursuit mode.

ya sure? oh wel.. i rented it from a place called Cassette King in Kollu which is no more right now... the way the car transforms was awesome...

no Viper fans here? the transitioning car tv series that is...

zz

hey check this out, KIT and KAR. any 1 come accross a game as such?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noNWql-jcZI...ted&search=

hey,

yah there are 2 games actually. Knight rider and Knight rider 2.

the video in that link is another video for the 1st game actually.

I ve played both of them as well.

By the way I dont think thats April in that pic...cos on the knight registries site they thank the guests n the other person ther had taken part in 2 episodes. (well thats wht i think)

hey,

yah there are 2 games actually. Knight rider and Knight rider 2.

the video in that link is another video for the 1st game actually.

I ve played both of them as well.

By the way I dont think thats April in that pic...cos on the knight registries site they thank the guests n the other person ther had taken part in 2 episodes. (well thats wht i think)

i heard the game was pretty bad... what were your thoughts?

ya sure? oh wel.. i rented it from a place called Cassette King in Kollu which is no more right now... the way the car transforms was awesome...

no Viper fans here? the transitioning car tv series that is...

zz

cassette king went bust when the owner passed away or something on those lines...

viper fan here but let's not take this further cos it's OT...

i heard the game was pretty bad... what were your thoughts?

mmm...well i think the gamea are ok...not that great...

each have like i thnk 11 or somthin missions to complete and they are based on a storyline.

in the second game, KITT had a laser, missiles, plasma gun and also battery packs that need to be charged as part of the game hehe.

Edited by ruwds

mmm...well i think the gamea are ok...not that great...

each have like i thnk 11 or somthin missions to complete and they are based on a storyline.

in the second game, KITT had a laser, missiles, plasma gun and also battery packs that need to be charged as part of the game hehe.

Id rate it 5/10 :violent-smiley-030: