• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pictures of Mini Parade (30/09/2006)

madmax

Hi car fans....

There'll be a Mini parade organized by the Mighty Mini Club happening this saturday starting 3.30 pm at Parliment grounds!

Thanks Madmax for the post! will see you all there! Mudith,Prasanna please bring your new Minis! Preveen you and the camera please!

cool.. does Mudith know ? he bought a new mini

thanks macho. yes i'll be coming

Thanks Madmax for the post! will see you all there! Mudith,Prasanna please bring your new Minis! Preveen you and the camera please!

yes machan i'll becoming in the mini

Hey guys,

Just a small favour to ask all of you. When u guys are viewing the photos in the gallery, pls take the time to rate them. Not all, of course, since most of the collections are running into 100+ pics these days, but if u see something you like (or dislike) rate it, leave a comment, in general, provide some feedback :) Means a lot to the photographers (Yes, there are others who contribute :P ) Also, we could see whose pics get the best ratings, always interested in that ;)

Hey guys,

Just a small favour to ask all of you. When u guys are viewing the photos in the gallery, pls take the time to rate them. Not all, of course, since most of the collections are running into 100+ pics these days, but if u see something you like (or dislike) rate it, leave a comment, in general, provide some feedback :) Means a lot to the photographers (Yes, there are others who contribute :P ) Also, we could see whose pics get the best ratings, always interested in that ;)

Machan would love to rate the pics.. thing is its hard to rate thumbnails lol ;) need bigger pics

Nice pictures Preveen!

A good parade organised by the new office bearers of Mighty Mini Club

Nice meeting you Preveen,Madmax there!

Please enjoy some of my pics

imag0297vk8.th.jpg

THE MINI KISSING!!! RAVIS MINI HIT ROHITHS -NO DAMAGES TO BOTH!!!

imag0298mh8.th.jpg

THE LONG AWAITED MEETING! THE MADMAXS' MINI AND MINIACE'S

imag0301np9.th.jpg

THE MINI SNACK RUN...SNACK WERE DISTRIBUTED AND THE LEFT-OVERS WERE COLLECTED FROM THIS MINI

Nice pictures Preveen!

imag0297vk8.th.jpg

THE MINI KISSING!!! RAVIS MINI HIT ROHITHS -NO DAMAGES TO BOTH!!!

imag0298mh8.th.jpg

THE LONG AWAITED MEETING! THE MADMAXS' MINI AND MINIACE'S

imag0301np9.th.jpg

THE MINI SNACK RUN...SNACK WERE DISTRIBUTED AND THE LEFT-OVERS WERE COLLECTED FROM THIS MINI

bad scene i coudn't wait for the parade , i had to rush off.

any way here's a pic of my car thanks to praveen

miniparade0038to2.jpg

Edited by MRM

Nice pictures Preveen!

Nice to finally meet you in person MiniAce!

MRM, what year is your car?

Machan MRM s Mini is one of the late Mk7 models in SL-1993 I guess........BTW this is OT....Madmax and Preveen told that you know about PCMCI (hope i spelled it correct)cards for laptops,coz Im planning to use a CDMA internet connection as im out of Colombo most of the time! please help me with this....

Thanks in advance!

This is very OT on this thread, but I think I misunderstood the situ a bit there. To my understanding (and I might be mistaken coz I haven't looked into this properly) the CDMA phones have an inbuilt digital modem or summin, so u just need to plug into a serial or USB port? The Suntel line at work has a USB cable and connector, never tried it tho. Boss should know since he uses it all the time with the laptop. Will ask when he gets in.

cool thanks

OT

miniace, suntel and maybe lanka bell are offering pcmcia cards for mobile connectivitity. from this card, you can also take phone calls and use your notebook as a normal phone.

speak to pila about it. he can give u more details.

This is very OT on this thread, but I think I misunderstood the situ a bit there. To my understanding (and I might be mistaken coz I haven't looked into this properly) the CDMA phones have an inbuilt digital modem or summin, so u just need to plug into a serial or USB port? The Suntel line at work has a USB cable and connector, never tried it tho. Boss should know since he uses it all the time with the laptop. Will ask when he gets in.

Thanks Preveen!

Madmax! machan,about the minor problem you mentioned, change the radiator cap and see! available with cosmics...something like SLR700 i guess! dont buy used ones!

Cheers!