• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fast Bikes And Danger

Velocity

Riding Fast Bikes are Pretty Dangerous in SL.

just like the following link shows

http://www.600rr.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=47

Guys want to know if you know any place is SL where i can purchase knee guards all the other stuff for protection.

ha ha this is good...

bikes are not your game bro... I advise you to stick to cars man.... I was never that good on 2 wheels... except for my cycle when I was a kid....

ha ha this is good...

bikes are not your game bro... I advise you to stick to cars man.... I was never that good on 2 wheels... except for my cycle when I was a kid....

HA HA HA HA thats what even my parents are telling, But the ride CBR 250 RR was so fun thats why i went for other. Its just so awesome. HONDA RULES :music-smiley-026:

By the way any shop you know of in Singapore.

• 2 weeks later...

hey dimantha its true bikes r a fast game but be carefull i wrecked a Honda VFR400 3 months ago at marine drive i crashed into a cefiro,but now i own a CBR929RR & im very slow & carefull when im riding,so my advice is becarefull on bikes becoz ita whole new game out there

hey dimantha its true bikes r a fast game but be carefull i wrecked a Honda VFR400 3 months ago at marine drive i crashed into a cefiro,but now i own a CBR929RR & im very slow & carefull when im riding,so my advice is becarefull on bikes becoz ita whole new game out there

machan r u selling your 929 RR

• 2 weeks later...