• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drifting Vs. Power-sliding

Ministry

Personally I am a bit sad how this whole thing turned out, I mean by itself is a very small incident, somebody either intentionally or unintentionally forgetting to quote their source, happens quite a lot more than the instances that are reported me thinks,

It was unfortunate, rather than people being reasonable and coming to an amicable resolution to this very simple problem, things have got blown out of all propotions. I mean a whole load of over reacting, and sometimes even melodramatic comments being made by individuals.

I simply urge restraint from all parties, and appeal to reason if such an incident ever happens again,

I mean there are lots of people from lots of backgrounds on the forum from all sorts of ages, and we obviously can't expect everybody to react in the same way, or be responsible etc. because some of these guys are still in the process of growing up literally some in their mid to late teens even, so we can't obviously expect everybody to act all grown up on every occasion.

I'm not that grown up myself come to think of it ....... So I think maybe a bit of tollerance could be exercised by everybody I think, and everybody included me.

The Don

Personally I am a bit sad how this whole thing turned out, I mean by itself is a very small incident, somebody either intentionally or unintentionally forgetting to quote their source, happens quite a lot more than the instances that are reported me thinks,

ARGH wont this thread die..machang the reason it got blown out of proportion is because the person in question went so far as to say that he was the one who wrote it, instead of just dropping it by saying he forgot to quote the source. Once again I say that it is unfair for someone who comes here and says "I've seen this video before, don't try and cheat us" to turn around and do the same damn thing more than once. Plus the fact that an article from a copyright newspaper(lankaweb) has been put here without even saying received by email could be grounds for legal trouble, aside from the fact that the author is an acquaintance. But ur right, this went much further than it should have, it could have been over in just 3 posts. Anyway this is the last thing I'm going to say about it.

p.s: Sharkster u need to learn how to talk to your members properly,, the way u reply is a bit rude like commanding, listen up we are not under you in this forum and being a moderator wont make u a boss in a forum.. Bye forever folks

:lol:

listen ministry...before you dig yourself a deeper hole...i've been pretty civil about this plagiarism issue...and if you're referring to my last post asking you which mod discouraged you from posting...didn't you accuse us mods of discouraging you to begin with?i have every right to ask you cos i don't recall pulling you up for any offense...give me an example and i'll stand corrected...

It was unfortunate, rather than people being reasonable and coming to an amicable resolution to this very simple problem, things have got blown out of all propotions. I mean a whole load of over reacting, and sometimes even melodramatic comments being made by individuals.

I simply urge restraint from all parties, and appeal to reason if such an incident ever happens again,

I mean there are lots of people from lots of backgrounds on the forum from all sorts of ages, and we obviously can't expect everybody to react in the same way, or be responsible etc. because some of these guys are still in the process of growing up literally some in their mid to late teens even, so we can't obviously expect everybody to act all grown up on every occasion.

I'm not that grown up myself come to think of it ....... So I think maybe a bit of tollerance could be exercised by everybody I think, and everybody included me.

The Don

!!ReZpEkT!!

Zz

I think I agree with The Don here. In trying to prevent plagiarism we've driven away someone who's intention was to simply make an informative post. Try not to attack someone (even if you feel that they attacked you first) if you feel they're in the wrong. If someone in your team were to make a mistake, the right thing to do is pick up his/her slack rather than point out the error, correct? So let's consider all members of this forums as part of the Autolanka Team, unless there's a real reason to disown them :lol: We all make mistakes and hopefully we'll all learn from them.

Ministry, I look forward to more informative posts like this. Just remember to cover your ass and cite the source next time :D

I think I agree with The Don here. In trying to prevent plagiarism we've driven away someone who's intention was to simply make an informative post. Try not to attack someone (even if you feel that they attacked you first) if you feel they're in the wrong. If someone in your team were to make a mistake, the right thing to do is pick up his/her slack rather than point out the error, correct? So let's consider all members of this forums as part of the Autolanka Team, unless there's a real reason to disown them :lol: We all make mistakes and hopefully we'll all learn from them.

Ministry, I look forward to more informative posts like this. Just remember to cover your ass and cite the source next time :D

maybe very late reply as it doesn't have posts for past 3 days. What I feel is ministry posted some useful info . he mentionned that its from other site. he was afraid to mention the source thinking its not ethical .. and someone should've corrected him in simple terms without start bashing at him ..

• 3 years later...
drifting or power sliding?

Dunno what it is called... but I call it Crazy!!! doing that! on a prime mover, dymn' that's one skilled driver!

Propz for MasterDon!

maybe very late reply as it doesn't have posts for past 3 days. What I feel is ministry posted some useful info . he mentionned that its from other site. he was afraid to mention the source thinking its not ethical .. and someone should've corrected him in simple terms without start bashing at him ..

+1

Dunno what it is called... but I call it Crazy!!! doing that! on a prime mover, dymn' that's one skilled driver!

Propz for MasterDon!

It should 'theoretically' it should be easier as those trucks have massive amounts of low end torque....