• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Miniace - Thanks!!

Duncan

miniace - you advice worked like a charm!!

Thanks once again- "sir ace"

Thanks to those others who also adviced. Much appreciated.

Hi my friends!

Thanks a lot..Thanks Isuru!

Im pretty sure most of you all dont know who miniace is! Exept main figures like Madz,"sir" Dunc,Mivec-turbo.....I still want to be in hiding because of many reasons.

Motoring is just my passion and no where near my living! Im an aviator by proffession.Minis are my speciality.Im helping mini lovers with the limited knowlage i have on Minis free of charge and sometimes attending repairs and giving away spares too..Few so called Mini experts In SL recently started an anti Miniace campaign too coz I always tell Mini users whats good and bad!

Thanks "sir" Duncan and Isurujosh for the encouragements!

Cheers!

Hi my friends!

Thanks a lot..Thanks Isuru!

Im pretty sure most of you all dont know who miniace is! Exept main figures like Madz,"sir" Dunc,Mivec-turbo.....I still want to be in hiding because of many reasons.

Motoring is just my passion and no where near my living! Im an aviator by proffession.Minis are my speciality.Im helping mini lovers with the limited knowlage i have on Minis free of charge and sometimes attending repairs and giving away spares too..Few so called Mini experts In SL recently started an anti Miniace campaign too coz I always tell Mini users whats good and bad!

Thanks "sir" Duncan and Isurujosh for the encouragements!

Cheers!

And we(negombo) all know why you cant come out...But Mini, await....I got something in store for you!!! (Will let you know soon)

Anyway I got lots of respect to Duncan too, I rember he helped me alot in advicing on an engine tune up long time back

Edited by Hola

Thanks to all the guys. Like said above, our passion is what binds us all, and thats one wonderful feeling.

Miniace - we all learn till the day we die. Thats what I believe in. With all the experience I have had with motoring, I am still learning! It is by sharing our knowledge with others that we can take our individual passions to greater heights. Not to mention the industry as a whole.

So don't let others damper your enthusiasm. To hell with them, do what makes you happy !!

Once again, Thanks for helping me out with my carbs, she is smooth as silk now :D

So don't let others damper your enthusiasm. To hell with them, do what makes you happy !!

Once again, Thanks for helping me out with my carbs, she is smooth as silk now :alc:

Thanks "sir" Duncan...Im really happy to hear that she is in good health! :alc: I wouldnt mind seeing a pic of ur Mini!!! please post it soon.(and yours too!!) :alc:

And we(negombo) all know why you cant come out...But Mini, await....I got something in store for you!!! (Will let you know soon)

Hola my friends..whats that?? tell me soon!!!