• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mini Spare Parts

Crosswind

Hi Guys,

Looking for some spares for my recently-bought Mini. Can anybody help me to locate some and let me know the rough indication of the prices as well?

Right now I need to get hold of a Brake Booster and some inside things like the ash tray on the dashboard, wiper switch and the plastic frame surrounding the door lock and stuff like that.

Already tried Cosmic, London Mini and Sumana Motors. Cosmic has a brake booster for 12k. Wondering if that's the right price.

Any good place to do the electrical work?

• 4 years later...

Hi Guys,

I recently imported a Rover Mini Mayfair from Japan (YOM- 2000) to Melbourne. I was wondering to buy some parts from Sri Lanka as I will be visiting the country by the mid of April, assuming the prices will be cheaper than Australia. Will you guys be able to recomed some places with the conatct details so I can do some shopping while I'm there.

1. Full set of Sports Pack Wheel Arches

2. DTM Twin exhaust

3. Smiths Guages.

Thanks,

post-47598-018166200 1299634060_thumb.jp

post-47598-003476700 1299634071_thumb.jp

post-47598-028871600 1299634082_thumb.jp

post-47598-034023700 1299634098_thumb.jp

Hi Guys,

I recently imported a Rover Mini Mayfair from Japan (YOM- 2000) to Melbourne. I was wondering to buy some parts from Sri Lanka as I will be visiting the country by the mid of April, assuming the prices will be cheaper than Australia. Will you guys be able to recomed some places with the conatct details so I can do some shopping while I'm there.

1. Full set of Sports Pack Wheel Arches

2. DTM Twin exhaust

3. Smiths Guages.

Thanks,

She'z a beauty aint she? I love that interior and the engine room seem to have everything u need. Don't u already have matching gauges for your dashboard?

But what the hell is she doing with a pair of Morris Minor side mirrors? While you are shopping, look for the mirrors too.

I don't know if Sri Lanka will be any cheaper than Aus. But these are few places I know:

Sports pack arches (You don't have the sportspack wheels though) - Eranda (Narahenpita), Sarath (Near Kelaniya Temple), Sometimes with Iqbal (Panchikawatte) and Suzuki Lanka (Kurana).

Twin exhaust - No idea to be honest but you can probably get it done from Elcardo

Smiths Gauges - Your best bet is Sarath. When I had my Mini, it originally came with Smiths gauges but I got rid of them in favour of Japanese 3-meter gauges cos I fixed a whole dashboard and they were looking like an outcast. Think about this before u get the gauges.

I sold off My Mini a couple of years back so I need to find the contact details. PM me and Ill send them to u when I find them.

Edited by Crosswind

She'z a beauty aint she? I love that interior and the engine room seem to have everything u need. Don't u already have matching gauges for your dashboard?

But what the hell is she doing with a pair of Morris Minor side mirrors? While you are shopping, look for the mirrors too.

I don't know if Sri Lanka will be any cheaper than Aus. But these are few places I know:

Sports pack arches (You don't have the sportspack wheels though) - Eranda (Narahenpita), Sarath (Near Kelaniya Temple), Sometimes with Iqbal (Panchikawatte) and Suzuki Lanka (Kurana).

Twin exhaust - No idea to be honest but you can probably get it done from Elcardo

Smiths Gauges - Your best bet is Sarath. When I had my Mini, it originally came with Smiths gauges but I got rid of them in favour of Japanese 3-meter gauges cos I fixed a whole dashboard and they were looking like an outcast. Think about this before u get the gauges.

I sold off My Mini a couple of years back so I need to find the contact details. PM me and Ill send them to u when I find them.

Thanks Crosswind for the information,

Mine is a japanese Spec so it has A/C, there is no space to fix them on the dash. Yes I'll have to buy 13" sportspack wheels as mine are 12" Bumblebee's.

The car is going through a major cosmetic change and will share the pics soon.

post-47598-099201200 1299648943_thumb.jp

post-47598-021626000 1299648955_thumb.jp

post-47598-085903900 1299648964_thumb.jp