• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What's The Fastest You Have Gone?

isurujosh

So it's an inline four-pot with a kit? I saw that for sale in our friendly neighbourhood Sunday paper some time ago

Interesting how killer-b says "renault clio V6" :D

sorry guys i thought "v6" was kinda like some grade not a v6 engine! It sure didn't sound like a v6. :) It had a pretty wide body kit nd brembo brake calipers. Will post some for you guys to see. But that 140 was in fourth gear i guess.. :D

Interesting how killer-b says "renault clio V6" :D

Well, you never know. There might be an actual car here, so I'm not gonna flat out say he's lying. But it's easy for him to verify. A proper V6 doesn't have back seats coz it has a honking big VQ35DE in that space. It should be able to do way better than 140 on a straight road, but I know the Kandy-Digana road, so I'm not gonna cast doubt on the speed either, the limiting factor could be the road rather than the car.

So really, we just need Killer-B is confirm is there WAS a bigass VQ35DE on the backseat. And a lot of scaffolding inside, IIRC.

sorry guys i thought "v6" was kinda like some grade not a v6 engine! It sure didn't sound like a v6. :) It had a pretty wide body kit nd brembo brake calipers. Will post some for you guys to see. But that 140 was in fourth gear i guess.. :D

OK, so I guess it is the car we have discussed earlier then.

Sure those were calipers or caliper covers?

• 3 months later...

Top Speed : 110 Km/H

Machine : Honda hawk

Mods - none

Road - on my way to galle(around 5.30 in the morning)

What prevented you from going further:its a old bike didnt want to push it much further

Top Speed : 137 Km/H

Machine :Yamaha R1(2008)

Mods - NONE

Road - marine drive

What prevented you from going further:Ran put of road(the bend exit to galle road near infomatics)

Top Speed : 125 Km/H

Machine : Toyota Corona Premio AT210 (1996)

Mods - None

Road - A1

What prevented you from going further = Bends and the fear of cops, and the fear of running over someone.

Top Speed : 170+ Km/H

Machine : Toyota Vios (2005)

Mods - Nothing really. Iridium Plugs and K&N Air Filter

Road - E01

What prevented you from going further = I think the speed is capped at that speed. Anyway this was a very brief period of stupidity.

Top Speed : 140 Km/H

Machine : Honda HR-V (1600CC, 4WD)

Mods - CVT

Road - Southern Highway

What prevented you from going further: Dogs in the road.. :(

Edited by kushan

Top Speed 165 - 170 Km/H (February)

Machine - Honda Civic Eg8 1992

Mods - Standard

Road - Southern Highway

What Prevented me from going Further - Thats the max speed.

• 4 weeks later...