• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What's The Fastest You Have Gone?

isurujosh

I dont think sacha's car will be as quick as this little monster :P

LOL the best part is, i saw an fb post in a friend's wall about this babyzilla's "potential", in which even sacha made few comments...

We would love to see u r car running in the next official drag....im sure u can run the 2wd open :speechless-smiley-004:

Or atleast the 1500cc event.

Edited by shanX

Babyzilla?

More like what will be the result if a old Kabaraya humped a cat, instead of eating it, then put the off spring in a broken microwave oven for 2 minutes on High then stick a Mugen sticker on its side.

The resultant product would be the Babyzilla.

Shheesh. Dumbass.

• Like 4

The owner also claims it to be 270BHP :P

I think the breakdown of the BHP figures are as follows

Buddha Statue 35BHP

JBL Speaker Box 45BHP

Paint 12BHP

Extra Tacho 25BHP*

Hot woman 8BHP*

D15Z7 off a EK3 130BHP*

Gear Knob 15BHP.*

AssDyno'd on the E01 obviously... :)

• Like 1

Buddha Statue 35BHP

JBL Speaker Box 45BHP

Paint 12BHP

Extra Tacho 25BHP*

Hot woman 8BHP*

D15Z7 off a EK3 130BHP*

Gear Knob 15BHP.*

I wonder by smoking STI's if he was talking about a D*MO batta with a STI sticker on it

Hahaha that's impossible on an N/A d-series engine

Tell that to the owner of baby gorilla :P He seems to think otherwise

Edited by Chooti Putha

Well the work on the babyzilla seems to be done by Upul and Dileepa,so the authenticity of the claims can be easily verified....but 230KMPH and 270BHP? I don't think so,even with the "hidden ecu's and check engine light shifting". :P

• Like 2

But HOW does he KNOW he hit 231??

All this aside, I really wanna know that!!

Is it like that one time, in ammi's corolla DX, I broke the sound barrier?

Hee hee

B*tch please...

I'm not saying I believe, but he mentioned a digital speedo in that list.

If you guys are gonna critique someone, find the right points, k?

And ppl, Babyzilla is Sacha's car. I believe this one is Baby Godzilla. Not agreeing with that either, since that name was given to the Pulsar GTiR, but its his car, and if he want's to call it Baby Godzilla, Herbie or Suzie, it makes absolutely no difference to me.

Tho I like the name Chooti came up with.

Buddha Statue 35BHP

JBL Speaker Box 45BHP

Paint 12BHP

Extra Tacho 25BHP*

Hot woman 8BHP*

D15Z7 off a EK3 130BHP*

Gear Knob 15BHP.*

I have time and again proven the cumulative effects of blood horsepower levels on the human brain. It's worse than diabetes!

I'm not saying I believe, but he mentioned a digital speedo in that list.

If you guys are gonna critique someone, find the right points, k?

Where does it say that? On the other website? I didn't see any mention of a digital speedo. Nor did I see it on the dash.

I was honestly curious, Peri. I would love to get my facts straight if I knew where to get them from

Where does it say that? On the other website? I didn't see any mention of a digital speedo. Nor did I see it on the dash.

I was honestly curious, Peri. I would love to get my facts straight if I knew where to get them from

The other website

http://www.modifiedcars.com/cars/41694/modified-honda-city-ga2-1992-pictures

Interior modifications list. And I wasn't singling you out.

Reaching 200-220 on a 1.6l is def doable. Dunno about 230 tho. By that point, air resistance is a real factor. And this isn't the most aerodynamic of cars. The hp numbers tho....

Well the work on the babyzilla seems to be done by Upul and Dileepa,so the authenticity of the claims can be easily verified....but 230KMPH and 270BHP? I don't think so,even with the "hidden ecu's and check engine light shifting". :P

Haha i also read the "hidden ecu" part, i bet it might be gold plated or something xD.

If this has 270bhp, this must be the most powerful N/A Honda D-series build ever. 230kmh could be done in that engine, but in that car, i doubt.. Anyway he has Integra DC5 cluster in it, so maybe the speedo got f'ed up, and 130kmh shows up as 230kmh, you never know ;)

Haha i also read the "hidden ecu" part, i bet it might be gold plated or something xD.

If this has 270bhp, this must be the most powerful N/A Honda D-series build ever. 230kmh could be done in that engine, but in that car, i doubt.. Anyway he has Integra DC5 cluster in it, so maybe the speedo got f'ed up, and 130kmh shows up as 230kmh, you never know ;)

Maybe the it was wired by the same guy that did the speedo on my jeep. Says 60 when the GPS says 52.

Maybe the it was wired by the same guy that did the speedo on my jeep. Says 60 when the GPS says 52.

4DR5? We also have one, speedo randomly works, when you go at 50, it feels like 80, so its fine lol

Edited by shanX