• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What's The Fastest You Have Gone?

isurujosh

210 Kmph @ E01 with New Kia Sorento

Machan in an earlier post you had said that you had done 220 and now 210. But according to KIA the top speed for the 2.2 CRDi auto is rated at 118 MPH which is a fraction under 190 KMPH. Care to explain as to how you managed to reach such high speeds beyond the manufacturers figures?

Machan in an earlier post you had said that you had done 220 and now 210. But according to KIA the top speed for the 2.2 CRDi auto is rated at 118 MPH which is a fraction under 190 KMPH. Care to explain as to how you managed to reach such high speeds beyond the manufacturers figures?

Ahhh dont worry too much about these manufacturer top speed ratings, we had a member who went 250MPH on a car that has a top speed of 210MPH. why should the manufacturer be right on this occasion ;)

Edited by The Stig

• 2 weeks later...

any prof mate?? ^_^

I did not wanted to take a risk by having to hold the steering wheel from one hand and camera from the other when the damn dogs keep crossing the road and u see alot of road kill. But then again, who needs proof? My car is well known in Colombo and the whole country, and pple who knows my car, they know how fast it can go specially the STI owners who got their asses smoked!!! lol. Good day mate!!!

I did not wanted to take a risk by having to hold the steering wheel from one hand and camera from the other when the damn dogs keep crossing the road and u see alot of road kill. But then again, who needs proof? My car is well known in Colombo and the whole country, and pple who knows my car, they know how fast it can go specially the STI owners who got their asses smoked!!! lol. Good day mate!!!

Please do update us on which STI u smoked lol

We would love to see u r car running in the next official drag....im sure u can run the 2wd open :speechless-smiley-004:

Edited by Chooti Putha
  • Like 2

I dont think sacha's car will be as quick as this little monster :P

Oh yeah he did say Baby godzilla, I just hope he isnt talking about the impreza cops on the highwa :D

Edited by CyRaX
  • Like 1

Machang, I am sure if you get that pretty little lass next to you to hod a camera for you while you reach these speeds, I am sure we will all believe you. BTW, Why were you smoking STI owners asses? How gay are you?

Also, you should really pull your car pics off that website. You car is la bullock cart with no wheels and a fossilized cow (or is she is the one by your side in the pic?) in the front compared to some of the machines on that. You are disgracing Hondas and Sri Lanka tuning scene in general with your lame ass pics.

WTF puts a Buddha statue on a 'Baby Godzilla'?????

Edited by VVTi
  • Like 2

My fastest was 231 KMPH from my 1.6 Vtec (BABY GODZILLA)

Colombo to Galle Highway

http://www.modifiedc...2-1992-pictures

how dd you know you were doing 231 when your speedo goes up to 180? since you had both hands on the wheel, and i'm guessing you didn't fiddle around with your phone to check the GPS speed either.