• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What's The Fastest You Have Gone?

isurujosh

but its optional right? you can pay a fine instead and keep the points (i mean for minor errors)

Nope. It's not optional. Ped crossing issues etc are now put to courts. No chance of turning it to spot fine. I tried my level best to do that but it didn't fly.

I didn't get any points added on though! just two horrid days at courts.

Nope. It's not optional. Ped crossing issues etc are now put to courts. No chance of turning it to spot fine. I tried my level best to do that but it didn't fly.

So what happened on the second day ? was the same lawyer there and did u get the licence back. The same think has happened to a lady I know and the pedestrian had been on the other side of the road, not even on the side where this lady was driving. But still the cop had fined

adding or removing points?

So zambo then why isn't your

Lamborghini "Murcie-largo" mentioned in that extensive list of cars you have driven? In the get to know each other page?

I mean if you were banal enough to

Mention a corolla and a ford, surely you'd have remembered the lambo.

Two conclusions come to mind my boy, the first of which is that you were a passenger, and second is that it was a wet dream.

Either way I'm sure you wet yourself!

• Like 1

fastest done was in a Lamborghini Murcielargo at 250 mph in the city of Paris! :)

Really? That's very impressive, especially considering that the Top Speed of even the fastest Murcielago, the LP640, is quoted as 211 Mph.

Edited by Supra_Natural
  • Like 5

Really? That's very impressive, especially considering that the Top Speed of even the fastest Murcielago, the LP640, is quoted as 211 Mph.

ha ha ha! Yet another class A poser caught by the nads! :D

haiyo!!! I dont understand why people have to pose on the web! I mean how low can one sink!

• Like 3

So what happened on the second day ? was the same lawyer there and did u get the licence back. The same think has happened to a lady I know and the pedestrian had been on the other side of the road, not even on the side where this lady was driving. But still the cop had fined

got the license back. same lawyer and the bugger didn't charge me for the second time.

I had to take the stand for like 5 seconds, lawyer said we admit it's our fault, announcer chap read out the 1000bucks fine and i was sent to that holding area.

had to wait for an hour or so until my case file came to the court cops to pay the fine.

Had to wait another hour or so cos the cop shed copper had stepped out.

adding or removing points?

From what i understand, it's adding.

Once you reach a certain max limit, you get the license suspended for a time