• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

isurujosh

What's The Fastest You Have Gone?

lol look at 4:39 that guy comes running out of no where stright at the car

Almost all the intersection collisions were due to cars running a Red light...

hey people., is it true that they gonna add points 2 our ''Driving Licence''??? and if we run out of 25 points they gonna suspend our licence for 12 months... Wtf?

hey people., is it true that they gonna add points 2 our ''Driving Licence''??? and if we run out of 25 points they gonna suspend our licence for 12 months... Wtf?

Who cares even if they ad the points scheme. As long as your careful on the road & stick to the rules you dont have to worry about anything

Who cares even if they ad the points scheme. As long as your careful on the road & stick to the rules you dont have to worry about anything

That was my initial thought too, but then, there are situations like Ripper's thread on the ped crossings...

That was my initial thought too, but then, there are situations like Ripper's thread on the ped crossings...

but its optional right? you can pay a fine instead and keep the points (i mean for minor errors)

Top speed for me in my Honda Civic FD1, its 202Km/h in High way Sri Lanka. I have recorded it :D

Edited by Bumble

200km/h - 07 yamaha r1. parlimant rd stretch. 3am. no helmet. piss drunk!!! :alc:

• Like 1

200km/h - 07 yamaha r1. parlimant rd stretch. 3am. no helmet. piss drunk!!! :alc:

well thats very heroic :)

man u did 200 on parliment stretch wow :o Im sure even Maduranga Caldera couldnt manage that

Edited by Chooti Putha
  • Like 5

well thats very heroic :)

thats very stupid I wiould say. :)

thats very stupid I wiould say. :)

i meant that (in a different way)

• Like 2

no photo of you drinking AND riding while holding a camera and a paper saying "autolanka.com" we wont beleive you.. please do it again and come back next week.

• Like 6

no photo of you drinking AND riding while holding a camera and a paper saying "autolanka.com" we wont beleive you.. please do it again and come back next week.

lmao.... :D

Top Speed In Southern Highway Is 160 Km/h, Toyota Hiace New Model Petrol.

Was it shortly after this that you flipped over, damaged the guardrail and got yourself a 500,000 rs fine?

Hiaces are not supposed to go that fast.... period.

• Like 5

Was it shortly after this that you flipped over, damaged the guardrail and got yourself a 500,000 rs fine?

Hiaces are not supposed to go that fast.... period.

lol his profile pic sure looks like the hiace that flipped.

Interesting, are you sure your pants were not wet when you woke up cause you might have been having a wet dream :rolleyes:

• Like 2

210 Kmph @ E01 with New Kia Sorento

oooh so you are the one who cause first southern highway accident :D congratzzzzz

Interesting, are you sure your pants were not wet when you woke up cause you might have been having a wet dream :rolleyes:

Cant stop laughing. Good one man haha