• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What's The Fastest You Have Gone?

isurujosh

Top Speed:160 Kmp/h & a little more (Speedo Meter was upto only 160)

Machine: 2006 Suzuki Maruti Zen (998CC)

Mods:None

Road: Colombo Puttlum Road (The Last half of it)

What prevented you from going further: The car maxed out...!!!

Edited by mishiran

Top Speed: 170+

Machine: 2nd Gen Prius

Road: A1

What prevented you from going further: bends

Top Speed:160

Machine: FB14

Road: A9

What prevented you from going further: the car start to feel a bit wierd and a bit hard to control so didnt want to push it further plus was miles away from home, so really didnt wanna push it.

Top speed:150Kmph

Machine:Corolla Dx Ke72

Road:Kandy Randenigala road ( Raja Mawatha)

What prevented you from going further:Bell starts contionously ringing ding dong ding, dong, ding dong,

Top speed:170Kmph ( 165-170)

Machine:FB12

Road:Colombo Kandy

What prevented you from going further: it was a not a full insured one so thought to reduce lol...

Top Speed:140Kmph

Machince:NZT 240

Road:Kandy Digana road

What prvented you from going further:Bends

Top speed:130

Machine:Nissan primera P11

Road:A09

What prvented you from going further:Caught to cops Rs 1050/- oh...

Top speed: I feel its more than 120kmph

Machine:Passenger Leyland bus

Road:Galle - Colombo

I dont no what kind of power he has got. there was only few passengers but driven very very fast.some bends got my brath away for few soconds......Crazy......

Edited by maheshw

140 Km/h on the 3rd Gear, in my EK3 :sport-smiley-004:

Place - On uncompleted part of southern express way in Imaduwa

Reason why I couldn't go any faster - The carpet ends after 2 KM (Shit) :sad-smiley-058: , Right hand side mud guard came off (I think previously it was help by one or two two nuts)

Update

Did 160 Km/h on the same EK3

Place - E01

Reason why I couldn't go any faster - All 3 other passengers thought it was fast enough.

Edited by Chanaka Gunawardena

Reason why I couldn't go any faster - The carpet ends after 2 KM (Shit) :sad-smiley-058: , Right hand side mud guard came off (I think previously it was help by one or two two nuts)

I guess, that's one common thing in these hondas, once i also lost mine while speeding, have been searching one since that day, haven't came across one so far...

Oh dear.... does that mean we will find pieces of Hondas strewn all over E01? Will all those fiber glass tits and bits fall off after 80kmph?

lol!! That's going to be harsh on the tyres of the next guy coming along!! Talking of tyres I wonder whether the E01 is going to have maintenance staff drive along it every morning clearing it of such debris? (Other than loose car body parts there's bound to be rubber scraps from shredded tyres strewn all over the place as well as discarded garbage etc. on the highway after a bit isn't there?)

Oh dear.... does that mean we will find pieces of Hondas strewn all over E01? Will all those fiber glass tits and bits fall off after 80kmph?

haha, that is a possibility, if there is a honda going in front of you, keep your distance ;)

• Like 1

Until a few months back there was a car (Converted WRX ) parked at Senok which had done something like 250 km/hr. but that's the last run that car did...

Guys were too busy taking pictures and looking at the speedo, than looking at the road.