• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What's The Fastest You Have Gone?

isurujosh

I think you can remove the limiter on some cars only.. Def. possible in the older ones and very easy on Hondas :(

Pivot Speed Meter X is the best option to temove the speed cut off for any car

"Removes the speed limiter built into cars to stop them from going over 180 km/h (for K cars 140 km/h). With this unit you can experience the world of high speed over 180km/h"

ive been about 240 in my cousins b/f's vl

a vl is a holden car, and there very quick cheap cars here in australia, in melbourne there is heaps too many vl's but along with the vl comes the tyipcal sick kunt wog driver (wog= european guy)

i have a friend who has a 9 second vl, thats STREET LEGAL, here in melbourne thats amazing, because the laws and restrictions on our cars are absolutle rubbish...

fastest ive gone in my r32 was of my clock, so i dont know how much, my speedo goes to 180...

i was off the clock, the car was revving of its head, then i realised i had another gear lmao (5th)

so i punched it in to 5th n kept goin, then my front left tyre decided to explode on me, luckily it wasnt a big burst, it was kinda a small slit that got big really.. so i slowed down, and i took a video of the tyre, with a massive cut in the side and smoke pouring out... my tyres wernt rated at that speed

please guys, be very careful wen driving high speeds, although u want to push yourself sometimes and its fun, its not worth it if something goes wrong... make shure your tyres are rated at those speeds, better yet do wat i do, get new tyres (well front ones coz i drift so my rears dont last long)

and find out what speed they are rated at, and never go above that speed

Speeds in Km\h with me driving

210 Ferrari 360 F1(paddleshift)

190 BMW M5

185 Alfa Romeo Brera

160 Daihatsu Sirion

180 VZR N1

175 Opel Corsa ( Maxxed out )

155 Nissan Wingroad

140 Toyota Prado

165 Hyundai Sante Fe

145 Nissan Pulsar N15

160 + Honda SiR

120 Glanza

driven some more cant remember...

Edited by SpeedHolic

pretty obvious nah? lolz.. at those speeds and our roads combined.. it would be a car flying fiesta.. well as for speeds..

165kmph from panadura to colombo - Toyota Sprinter Vintage 1995 :-)

Zz

this is stale info. but my max is 160k... anyway we should drag don't we :D

this is stale info. but my max is 160k... anyway we should drag don't we :D

what is stale? if we do drag.. you ll be biting dust in no time ;-) just kiddin... i ll do let you know when it is possible.. but have mercy.. minez just a toyota sprinter auto.. so dont expect any miraculous bursts of energy.. hehe... what are the days you free eh?

Zz

Speeds in Km\h with me driving

210 Ferrari 360 F1(paddleshift)

190 BMW M5

185 Alfa Romeo Brera

160 Daihatsu Sirion

180 VZR N1

175 Opel Corsa ( Maxxed out )

155 Nissan Wingroad

140 Toyota Prado

165 Hyundai Sante Fe

145 Nissan Pulsar N15

160 + Honda SiR

120 Glanza

driven some more cant remember...

Dude where are you from??? I love the Brera, My dream car. How was it?

The Fastest I've been is in

1. Merc SL55 AMG as a passenger 180km/h ish :P

And when I drove I was too nervous to take my eyes off the road and look at the speedo as the horizon was blurring on the sides :o .

2. 160km/h in a SLK 350. - Only for a split sec. Myself at the wheel :D

3. Evo 6 - 150+ Me again :( - Though I think the speedo is wrong as I felt I was going much much faster. Maybe the speedo can't keep up with the manic pace of the car!!

4. 140 km/h - My Green Mazda Interplay down Green Path in 1999!!! Enjoyed this car until I was hit in the back by a freakin HiAce.

5. Here's the shocker - 100 MPH in my Fiat Regata 100S. This was the only 100S in SL. 100Bhp and 970kilos. The legendary Fiat Twin Cam. 1600CC with Fuel Injection Reg - 14 Sri 1045. The year must have been 1996. I miss that car so much. The mid range punch was fantastic. You'd feel you can take on anyone. And it had such a juicy exhaust!!

That run I remember so well cause I was watching the F1 race and all of a sudden we had a power cut/or faliure. I phoned all my friends to find out who had power and the only guy who did was in Kelaniya. I jumped in the Regata and flew there virtually in another world. On Kandy road I suddenly looked at the speedo and realized it was way past virtical, pointing at the 100!!!

what is stale? if we do drag.. you ll be biting dust in no time ;-) just kiddin... i ll do let you know when it is possible.. but have mercy.. minez just a toyota sprinter auto.. so dont expect any miraculous bursts of energy.. hehe... what are the days you free eh?

Zz

stale info. was info about my personal top speed 160km/h ... i had posted that in the old forum thread!

i am free anytime but weekend nights are preferred ... bdw don't discount ur toyota itz got some small modz right? i mean the air filter nd stuff! besides my top speed z lower than urs ... i think u'll smoke away from me! :D ... a friend of mne bought a 1999 primera 1.8L auto, he might come also to drag us!

stale info. was info about my personal top speed 160km/h ... i had posted that in the old forum thread!

i am free anytime but weekend nights are preferred ... bdw don't discount ur toyota itz got some small modz right? i mean the air filter nd stuff! besides my top speed z lower than urs ... i think u'll smoke away from me! :D ... a friend of mne bought a 1999 primera 1.8L auto, he might come also to drag us!

oh.. mine will be stale info too in just about like 2 weeks odd :-) .. i aint discounting my toyota bro.. your z is a vtec.. that word along gives you the go sign to take to the streets practically any car within it's range.. and I think you told me once you got it's ECU modded nah? darn.. think i ll be biting the dust hehe..

right now dude.. am left with a car without a battery hehe.. and this sat might prove to be a bit difficult cuz i have got classes.. but do let me know what time you plan to drag with your pal and i ll confirm my participation if possible..

Zz

a friend of mne bought a 1999 primera 1.8L auto, he might come also to drag us!

Ok.. Ok.. u all drag.. But dont forget to gimmi a buz when u all goin k.. i`ll com to hang aroud and enjoy da event.. :(

Oh.. bdw, forgot to mention.. I hav done 50Mph in a 1956 VW Beetle thet we had sometime back.. The thing maxed out at that speed..!! Stopping was the problematic part in it though, with basic Hydraulic brakes... :D

Edited by MrCat

Ok.. Ok.. u all drag.. But dont forget to gimmi a buz when u all goin k.. i`ll com to hang aroud and enjoy da event.. :(

Oh.. bdw, forgot to mention.. I hav done 50Mph in a 1956 VW Beetle thet we had sometime back.. The thing maxed out at that speed..!! Stopping was the problematic part in it though, with basic Hydraulic brakes... :D

haney u slow horse... what the hell r u doing wit u new ford laser? come on man u can do better than 50mph(80kmh) in the laser :P (4get the old VW u got)...

u r very critical of my conservative driving... so now go on and prove ur self wit the laser... beat my 160 baby!!!

anway the primera guy is none other than our good old friend "bv" who's gonna come to where u work soon...

ahhhh, just came from bank to office..In my Petrol Toyota 2000cc. Came at 130kmph down Negombo-Miniuwangoda road

Petrol Toyota in the sense ? is it a Toyota Petrol (the name of the model) or a petrol toyota? or what!!!?? lolz.. what is the car dude?

Zz

haney u slow horse... what the hell r u doing wit u new ford laser? come on man u can do better than 50mph(80kmh) in the laser :D (4get the old VW u got)...

u r very critical of my conservative driving... so now go on and prove ur self wit the laser... beat my 160 baby!!!

anway the primera guy is none other than our good old friend "bv" who's gonna come to where u work soon...

Errrr.. dude, it aint no New Laser.. Cudnt do anything on it yet, didnt even change the spark plugs.. No time.. To be honest i still cudnt pass 100 Kmh in it .. :lol:

Im not afta ur 160 dude, u know im nt a speed maniac.. Its nippy cornering and precise driving that i enjohy most.. :lol:

Ok, will see how "bv" does with his Primera.. Organize da event fo sure..

Edited by MrCat

Errrr.. dude, it aint no New Laser.. Cudnt do anything on it yet, didnt even change the spark plugs.. No time.. To be honest i still cudnt pass 100 Kmh in it .. :lol:

Im not afta ur 160 dude, u know im nt a speed maniac.. Its nippy cornering and precise driving that i enjohy most.. :lol:

Ok, will see how "bv" does with his Primera.. Organize da event fo sure..

When, where, who?!!! might join if i get the car ... and the time .. lolz... that is.. if its not a prob :-)

Zz