• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What's The Fastest You Have Gone?

isurujosh

http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream

Speed: 155Km/h

Machine: Nissan Sunny (trad)

Mods: None

Road: Baseline rd

What prevented you from going further: End of road.

Hey are your gauges working properly ? i mean, engine temp is low as it came out of a fridge, and your hand break indicator is on. Fuel is at the lowest point i guess.. and oh.. almost all indicator lights are on....???????

• Like 1

Hey are your gauges working properly ? i mean, engine temp is low as it came out of a fridge, and your hand break indicator is on. Fuel is at the lowest point i guess.. and oh.. almost all indicator lights are on....???????

Good point. I had a friend who's car's speedo started from some high number (even at idle)

I think those indicator lights are still off and that's how they are marked in this model. If turned on they should show bright red color. (It's the same way we had in our old Largo)

I dunno about the temp, but hrm is right about the others. The hand brake indicator is not on. Had a B11 that was the same way.

Isn't it too dangerous to speeding just for the sake of posting it here? Especially with old cars like 'trad' Sunny.

If you look at the date on that image, its pretty clear that it was taken years ago. Would be quite something if he took the picture back then just so he could post it on this thread yesterday don't you think?

was told that 280kmph was done on the SLS AMG on motorway by Dhanuka Ramanayake

Please note that the topic title says "YOUR top speed" and not "Top speeds that you were told about". Thanks!

• Like 1

I dunno about the temp, but hrm is right about the others. The hand brake indicator is not on. Had a B11 that was the same way.

Low engine temp suggests a missing thermostat valve or a faulty thermostat switch. Anyway I believe we have a darwin award contender here. Just look at the pic below:

Evo VI and Yoko Advans

Low engine temp suggests a missing thermostat valve or a faulty thermostat switch. Anyway I believe we have a darwin award contender here. Just look at the pic below:

http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/

11 Laps around Pannala does that to a brand new Yokohama??? :o

i have done 140-150 in beach road without any trouble many times! i have no idea about the cross wind at that time as i hardly put my shutters down! anyway the suspension setting of the non-vtec version is softer i guess!

I was going thru some old stuff and found this gem by IJ... crosswind and an open window... ;)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
For Choothiputha and crosswind who said Hiace KDH can't be travel at 160Km/h

Look at the end of the video.

Can't recall which post u r referring to... but let me make it clear...

KDH MAY BE able to do 160 or even 180... But that doesn't mean that you should try that, because its a vehicle with a fairly high center of gravity and very poor handling. You are risking serious injury by trying it.

• Like 1

Can't recall which post u r referring to... but let me make it clear...

KDH MAY BE able to do 160 or even 180... But that doesn't mean that you should try that, because its a vehicle with a fairly high center of gravity and very poor handling. You are risking serious injury by trying it.

Or may be even to death.. I've also seen those new Hiaces are doing at very high speeds. Very very risky..