• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Octane Booster

Dhaham

Question

Hi Friends

Now, in SL, there are so many turbo charged Euro cars, which essentially need Octane  95. I have heard that, if Octane 95 was not available on the way, we could use 92, together with an "Octane Booster". (Not to be used always, But only for the occasions that we couldn't find 95). 

Is this True?

If so, what are the recommended octane boosters which are available in SL market?

1 answer to this question

10 minutes ago, Dhaham said:

Hi Friends

Now, in SL, there are so many turbo charged Euro cars, which essentially need Octane  95. I have heard that, if Octane 95 was not available on the way, we could use 92, together with an "Octane Booster". (Not to be used always, But only for the occasions that we couldn't find 95). 

Is this True?

If so, what are the recommended octane boosters which are available in SL market?

I have newer had issues finding 95 just that you have to plan your trip in advance and top up at correct stations.

Liquid Molly is available in SL which should be ok

Some vehicles can run on 92 if you find 95 is not available (shorter distance / no hard driving) refer your owners manual.