• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Allion AC Noise

Urmask

Question

Hi Guys,

In my Allion 260 I noticed a noise coming from AC vents like sudden increase and decrease in blower speed. But there is no increase in actual blower speed nor indicate in the ac display. It’s just the noise.

when I checked with an AC technician he said nothing wrong with the blower or compressor but it can be due to a issue in a blower valve. He said it is ok to ignore the noise since I have to remove the whole dashboard to replace that part. 

need an expert advise on this.  

4 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, GayanR said:

Those who remove the whole dash are makabasses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiPa6KFmknA

Most of them know very well how to pull the AC unit off without removing the entire dashboard...they just don't do it because it is more cumbersome for them and also give them an excuse to charge for an entire day of labor just to remove and install the dashboard.

16 minutes ago, iRage said:

Most of them know very well how to pull the AC unit off without removing the entire dashboard...they just don't do it because it is more cumbersome for them and also give them an excuse to charge for an entire day of labor just to remove and install the dashboard.

hmm.But after removing the dashboard it gives so much other unwanted noises if not fitted properly.They scratch it and ruin it.?

Edited by GayanR

10 hours ago, GayanR said:

hmm.But after removing the dashboard it gives so much other unwanted noises if not fitted properly.They scratch it and ruin it.?

Yes...but that is not their problem because they told you the risks and you accepted it and asked them to remove it...we have complete @#$#@ in SL.