• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying a Korean made car around year 2008

DhanaRR

Question

Guys, I am planning to buy a "kyron" or an "actyon" around year 2008 for about 2.8 - 3 millions. I wanna know is it worth it or should I move to another category??

If any of you have used one of these, please be kind enough to mention your reviews or complaints. Please let me know if there are any better options rather than these vehicles. I really appreciate your help.

Sent from my Nokia 5.1 Plus using AutoLanka.com mobile app powered by Tapatalk

2 answers to this question

8 hours ago, DhanaRR said:

Guys, I am planning to buy a "kyron" or an "actyon" around year 2008 for about 2.8 - 3 millions. I wanna know is it worth it or should I move to another category??

If any of you have used one of these, please be kind enough to mention your reviews or complaints. Please let me know if there are any better options rather than these vehicles. I really appreciate your help.

Sent from my Nokia 5.1 Plus using AutoLanka.com mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Move to another category honestly. I've seen quite a number of build quality related issues in these and not to mention interior trims falling apart/wears out prematurely. If you really want a SUV in that price range, even a 30 year old Pajero would hold tight for longer than these.