• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Vezel Diagnostic Trouble Codes

Leelaratne

Question

Hi everybody , I am new to this forum. I have a Honda Vezel. I got a vehicle diagnostic report done. I have 2 questions .

1. It shows "HV Battery Usable Capacity as 47. ( What is the maximum capacity ?)

2." B0020-13 Open or Increased Resistance In The Left Side Airbag. Current / SRS Inflator".

Does this mean the Airbag on the left side unserviceable? As per the service center it is functioning properly . But I wish to clear my doubt. (Scanner - Launch X.431)

Thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

Hi Leelaratne, welcome to the forum! I have moved your pot out of the other discussion for clarity as the previous issue is still unresolved and might cause confusion among readers. 

1. I would assume the max capacity is 100

2. I believe that's the front passenger seat side airbag. The fist thing to check is if the wiring under the seat is disconnected or improperly connected. If the seats were taken out at some point to lay carpet or do an interior clean or something, the connector may have not been plugged back in properly. So that's the first thing to check. Clear the code and see if the airbag light comes on again. 

20 hours ago, Leelaratne said:

Hi everybody , I am new to this forum. I have a Honda Vezel. I got a vehicle diagnostic report done. I have 2 questions .

1. It shows "HV Battery Usable Capacity as 47. ( What is the maximum capacity ?)

2." B0020-13 Open or Increased Resistance In The Left Side Airbag. Current / SRS Inflator".

Does this mean the Airbag on the left side unserviceable? As per the service center it is functioning properly . But I wish to clear my doubt. (Scanner - Launch X.431)

Thanks in advance.

1. When it comes to Honda hybrid batteries the Usable Capacity is around 75% for the Nickel Metal Hydride batteries and around 50% for Lithium Ion batteries. Therefore, your Vezel having 47% is nothing to worry about. What is the YOM and mileage of the vehicle?