• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

EP91 Starlet/Glanza Manual?

Hi Guys!

Looking for a Starlet/Glanza EP91 Manual or in the least if there's even a catalog to some degree. I understand that it was a Japan only car but even a Japanese Manual or catalog is super hard to come by. If someone could source one out and direct me towards it I'll be eternally grateful. I don't want it to look up a repair or anything I just want to know the complete ins-and-outs of my first car.

Thanks

MC

You could download PDF manuals online and even print them. I believe there are a few on the net.

Or if you want the real deal, have to find one from someone. In that case, check around the Toyota Starlet Facebook group. 

Congrats on your first car, quite a simple machine and easy to understand and work on. Take good care of her! 

Edited by AVANTE

4 hours ago, AVANTE said:

You could download PDF manuals online and even print them. I believe there are a few on the net.

Or if you want the real deal, have to find one from someone. In that case, check around the Toyota Starlet Facebook group. 

Congrats on your first car, quite a simple machine and easy to understand and work on. Take good care of her! 

Thanks AVANTE for the response.

I've been searching the webs for the manuals but only came across a catalog for the Euro-spec cars (I think) and a Japanese Glanza catalog. I shall continue my search further ?

Definitely looking to take good care of her, already have plans to restore the broken dashboard clock and always on Seatbelt sign. Mechanically she is fine and makes me feel like I'm driving a Go-Kart as opposed to a land yacht with tons of body roll.

MC