• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vitz Oil come out

dayanpad

Dear All , Have a nice day

One of my friend have a Vitz 1300cc car Automatic

Mileage is 140,000 Model 2008

When car keep 5 minutes at start the water come out from the silencer 

The emission testing report says Estimated test fuel cost Rs /Letter is 0.34 at Idle and 0.29 at 2500 RPM

Car is very good pickup condition 

But 

When oil limit indicator stick is removed the oil bubbles come out 

So is this some issue with engine 

If it is issue So what kind of solution to be done to recover 

Still he doesn't know that the oil is burning since he brought it last week 

Please see the attached emission testing report 

Please advice

Please advice 

Emission Test.jpg

Edited by dayanpad

We used to this method to check the engine condition 

What do you men , Is there any issue remove it while engine is running 

Please advice the resewn to oil is  spraying  when oil dipstick is removed 

Please advice 

Edited by dayanpad

1 hour ago, dayanpad said:

15 hours ago, dayanpad said:

But 

When oil limit indicator stick is removed the oil bubbles come out 

Okay I'm curious: What does that test tell you? 

1. Check if you get blue smoke from the exhaust when the engine is hot. ( Indicates high engine wear )
  2. Check if you get blue smoke from the exhaust during a cold start ( Indicates your valve guide seals are bust )

A little bit of oil spraying out from the dipstick while the engine is running is fine. Since your emissions report is also good and the car seems to be pulling well, I wouldn't say this is a problem.

To figure out if your engine is burning oil,

1. Measure your oil level then drive about 1000km and check oil level again. If it has reduced then you know there is a problem.
  2. Once your engine is at running temp check if you can smell burning oil from the exhaust.

Also you can't exactly tell engine condition via this method. This method would work if the engine is really worn out and had massive blow by. If you really want to know, run a compression test on all four cylinders. Please note that I am not an expert?. This is just from my personal experience.

• Thanks 1

I believe that my method is not scientific way to check the engine condition , However most general people used to check it like that , 

I used EE90 Toyota Corolla ( E9 Series ). I used it over 9 years , I checked this method and I have never seen that any single oil dot come out from the dipstick hole, even at 2500RPM ( I am pretty sure )( This is my personal experience)

To come out oil from the dipstick hole , there must be a vacuum pressure inside the sump , As per the piston working method , it can't be built  any vacuum pressure for sump.  If there any vacuum pressure inside the sump , there must be compressor leakage  to the sump , Hence oil can be spreed from the dipstick hole ( I believe this is the way average people is thinking ) 

Anyway dear Kadsa09 your advice is very helpful me  

Thanks again and again 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dayanpad said:

What do you men , Is there any issue remove it while engine is running 

Please advice 

1 hour ago, kadsa98 said:

A little bit of oil spraying out from the dipstick while the engine is running is fine. Since your emissions report is also good and the car seems to be pulling well, I wouldn't say this is a problem.

To figure out if your engine is burning oil,

1. Measure your oil level then drive about 1000km and check oil level again. If it has reduced then you know there is a problem.
  2. Once your engine is at running temp check if you can smell burning oil from the exhaust.

I agree with @kadsa98 

I did it (removed dipstick while engine running) once for a very new engine (less than 15,000 km) and observed tiny oil bubbles. So, I never did it again. 

• Like 1